From UK Have 3 stone + (72lbs) to lose.

Options
Hi Im from North West England, UK. I currently weigh 14st 6 lb (gulp) and I'm 5'8. To get back to a healthy BMI I need to lose 3 stone (72 lbs for you USA ladies)

I've just started Slimming World (today by myself) and I go to my 1st meeting on Tuesday.

I have got into that cycle of a healthy day of food, then think oh well will treat myself to a couple of glasses of wine, that couple of glasses ends of being 3 or 4, the unhealthy snacks follow followed by a fry up the next morn. Plus being a gym dodger has not helped.

I know that if I cut back on the crappy food, get my butt into gear at the gym, and cut down on my alcohol intake the lbs will drop off.

So here goes!!
Please feel free to add me so I can have a nosey at what you are doing.

Best wishes
Sam x

Replies

• poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for mutual support
  • SammiMG
    SammiMG Posts: 2
    Options
    Have added you, thanks .
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from the north west too! Feel free to add hun x
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    3 stone is 42lbs :drinker: So less lbs for you to lose now, hehe :flowerforyou:

I'm in north Yorkshire and have just lost 3 stone so feel free toad for some tips and support
  • 2muchchocncrisps
    2muchchocncrisps Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You sound like me at the beginning of the year. This app is great for support and accountability. If I can do it, then so can you! Feel free to add. Good luck
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I've just joined too. Well I joined about 2 months ago but didn't use it! Anyway I've decided that enough is enough and I need to lose 3 1/2 stone which scares me witless. I am hoping to be helped and supported by this group as well as help and support others here so that we can all achieve our goals.
    I am at the heaviest I've ever been, have rubbish health and spend a lot of time alone. Every time I think I'm going to lose weight, I put a little more on :-(
    So I'd love to help you and hope you will also encourage me on the way. Please add me if you'd like to.
  • jennorris1991
    jennorris1991 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    3 stone is 42lbs :drinker: So less lbs for you to lose now, hehe :flowerforyou:

I'm in north Yorkshire and have just lost 3 stone so feel free toad for some tips and support

Lol, was about to post this :)!