In Need of Friends

I really need friends who are on(and will be on) for some time and can help show encouragemnt and support. I've added ppl before and they either stop logging on or never show any support.

My Info:
Mommy,
Over 100+ to lose
live in Michigan
5'6"
Very open and I am on every day

Anything else just ask

level:between beginner and intermidiate

Replies

• diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Hi

You can add me if you want. I'm here everyday and still have 50+ lbs to lose
  • Eloira
    Eloira Posts: 82 Member
    You can add me aswell if you like :)
    I've been off, but I'm more determined now!
  • gwyndol
    gwyndol Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me. I live in Michigan as well! I'm about halfway to my goal, and I know how hard it is to get going when there's a little one around!
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    anyone feel free to add me :) i'm from uk am on daily with an open diary!!
  • Lak31tha
    Lak31tha Posts: 8 Member
    You can add me. I'm on here a lot during the day.
  • I 've had the same problem as you. Need to lose around 90+ . So you can add me as a friend.:smile:
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and try to add encouragement for my friends. I've got about 20 pounds to my first GW, then I'll evaluate and see how much more I need to lose.

37422413.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • kellesee
    kellesee Posts: 53 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log daily and try to add encouragement for my friends. I've got about 20 pounds to my first GW, then I'll evaluate and see how much more I need to lose.

37422413.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

If you don't mind, I'm going to add you. I like support and encouragement, too !
  • Hoponopono
    Hoponopono Posts: 31 Member
    I'm in...anyone feel free to add me...I will do my best to be encouraging and supportive. :flowerforyou:
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    feel free to add me, I am on everyday and try my best to encourage everyone, also 100+ to lose
  • I log everyday and am pretty active with trying to reach my GW since i really started pushing my self 2 weeks ago ive already lost 4lbs. Im very supportive and very enthusiastic. If yall want to add me go ahead:)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Ive been in for 400 days so..
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Feel free to add me. I m trying to loose 40lb in need of motivation. Logging regularly.