What is your favorite exercies, routines etc.

Options
Tell me them all! I'd love to know people's favorite exercise, exercise routines etc. that have given them good results. Let me know your faves!!!

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Swimming laps (500m to 1000m) at the pool, cycling (10km-15km), and weightlifting (twice a week, "big" compound lifts).

Those are my three faves right now. Lifting and swimming I do in tandem - lift, sauna, swim, sauna, go home and eat. :)
  • ellliemaeee
    ellliemaeee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Swimming and doing yard work! I mainly hate exercising because of the sweat...but when you swim you burn an awesome amount of calories without that.
    As for the yard work, someone's gotta do it, and it makes the time go by quickly.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Running, riding, rowing, kayaking, weights.......
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    There aren't any exercise routines that I like. Not gonna lie :) I like being active though so I just try to do things that are active. I enjoy riding a bike so much that I don't really consider that to be a routine. It's just an enjoyable time that burns calories for me :)
  • corsairpro
    Options
    Deadlifts. Ironically makes me feel the most vitality of any exercise I've ever done lifting or cardio.
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    CrossFit!!! <3<3<3
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I love bent over DB rows. Luv that stretch on my lats.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    DEADLIFTS!!!

and pull ups.

I love pull ups. So fracking awesome
  • SadFaerie
    SadFaerie Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Push up burpees. I'm in love/hate relationship with 'em.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    P90X
  • chris2267
    chris2267 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells. I love that they are different from lifting straight weights and I love the benefit of cardio and strength training. I also love that you can do 20 mins of swinging and be done for the day.
  • cats847
    cats847 Posts: 131
    Options
    chin ups, clap pushups, squats
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells. I love that they are different from lifting straight weights and I love the benefit of cardio and strength training. I also love that you can do 20 mins of swinging and be done for the day.

can do that with DB and lifting too :p

just saying that's not KB exclusive.
  • 4everdwts
    Options
    ZUMBA!!!ZUMBA!!ZUMBA!!!(OFFICIALLY ADDICTED)