Hi Everybody!

Options
I am just starting out, would love any and all motivation and friends! From what I've read so far, everyone is so encouraging!!
Best wishes to all! :drinker:

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great site.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging here as far as I know. I absolutely love it here! [=
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    By the way.. from your main photo you look a lot like that girl on The Office if you ever watch it, you might know which one I'm talking about. I completely forget her name right now. All I know is she dated Jim before Pam did.. haha
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I joined on 9/1. I absolutely love this website. I'll send you a friend request.:happy:
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!

This website is great and just another thing I can add to my OCD success list. ;) Now, I can't wait very long at all to go log my calories after a meal. But it's quick and easy and requires very little time per day.

I'm pretty new myself. And I found what works for me. I'm sure you'll do just the same. And feel free to add me to your friends list. The folks on this website have a ton of good information to help.
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    @ Coatadaycarrie -- Haha, thanks! I have heard that a few times now. Her name is Rashida Jones, Karen on the show. :smile:
  • robinherren
    robinherren Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me for support friend