Hi guys

Options
Just started a week now and already lost 2lbs. I'm super excited about finding this site and need some friends to keep me motivated. Been fighting for years and know how east it is to loose track.

Replies

• SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on a great start!

Karen
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I started a thread for getting together some weight loss/fitness buddies. That's the title of the thread. Sign up if you're interested! Welcome to the site!
  • kpressley392
    kpressley392 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I just started at the first of the month and have not weighed yet. I am trying to lose 69 lbs - LONG way to go. Feel free to add me as a friend, I would like that. Don't know how much encouragement I will be, but maybe we can encourage each other :flowerforyou:
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congratulations on your weight loss. I absolutely love love this website. I'll send you a friend request. Good luck on your journey.
  • carcar63
    Options
    That's a great start. Welcome, I've had alot of success this time with MFP, it helped having friends to motivate you when you need it. Fried me is you like.
    Carleen
  • carlita231
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck!
  • Estavegas
    Options
    Where do I go to sign up??
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Success stories board. And it's titled weightloss/fitness buddies.
  • dbchick27
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome and congrats making this decision to start losing weight. You will see that this site will be very helpful when it comes to counting your calories.

:smile: