Add me!!!

Options
Hey everybody! I'm 21 and struggling. I've been busting my butt with healthy eating and exercising but I've hit a point where I'm ready to give up. I'm trying so hard but find myself getting lazier and lazier. I'm looking for inspiration and I could use some friends for that. I find motivation in motivating others and I just want people who log regularly. I'm a lesbian and a vegetarian so if you have problems with those things don't bother adding me. I do not have a problem with meat eaters so don't worry I'm not judging you. In fact I won't judge you at all in any way. So please add me and let's motivate each other!!!

Replies

• rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lesbian (but I would be if I was a woman) or a vegetarian but i'll be your pal request sent :)
  • Carla_L87
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me…I'd be happy to help you regain some momentum and get you motivated to stick with it
  • Mrs__G
    Mrs__G Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me as well. I'm way older than you but maybe we can motivate each other :) More friends are always needed in my opinion :)
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'll send a friend request. We all need help with our programs. I find so much inspiration and motivation here on MFP. I can't get enough of it!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Sending you a FR.

8488541.png
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hey Ms. dj0jazzy,

I would not mind at all being a friend of yours...
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation x
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)