Introduction

Options
Hello! I am new to my fitness pal and I am excited to be apart of something so life changing I am 5'5 and 228 pounds I am hoping that I can lose the weight for a number of reasons I have always been bigger than the average girl my size and I have carried my weight a huge burden. I hope someone could give me a little encouragement and advice on how to just stick with it even when I do not see the results when I think I should

Replies

• Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can do this! Just take one day at a time and don't get discouraged if you have a bad day. I sent you a friend request.
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey hon, feel free to add me.
    I have different goals (lowering bodyfat to 10%, toning) then you, but i would love to be there for you.
    xx lio
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You're here at the right place! Good luck with your weightloss journey! Lovely baby you got :)
  • Gmw281
    Gmw281 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • TripZeros
    TripZeros Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) I'm a mommy to an 11 month old baby boy! I got up to 225 and so far I've lost 21lbs of that. I've been using MFP for over a month now. Feel free to add me for support! I promise I don't bite unless I'm super hungry... :)
  • teamjojo1971
    teamjojo1971 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is the best place for motivation!!!!! People push you more on your good days and they make you feel better on your bad days.