need friends!!

I'm new here, I'm 5'2 and weigh about 215pounds and I'm super out of shape. I need friends that can cheer me on. I'm wanting weigh at least around 150-160pounds for now. Please add me :-)

Replies

• I might not be exactly what you are looking for but I'm good at cheering! Let me know if you need some :)
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Hi there! I've been MFP for a year now. It's an awesome site that really helped with my goals! I'm 3/4 of the way to my ultimate goal and working on carrying myself through to the end right now. I'm 35, a married mother of one teen and one toddler I have my hands full with a rambunctious house of boys. I have a back injury so I have been working on PT for over a year. I'm living proof one day at a time with changes in your diet and some simple movement and motivation you can loose that weight. I've had luck changing my blood pressure, my thyroid, my pain levels, and my weight guidelines all for the better. (going from morbidly obese to barley overweight) I'm on all the time and am always up for a new friend! Please feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou: And good luck on the site
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Heylo! I'm relatively new to MFP -- I joined last fall but didn't really start using it until 6 weeks ago, and now I'm on it ALL OF THE TIME. I may be obsessed. =D Feel free to friend me! I'm just starting my Weight Loss Grand Adventure but have had pretty good progress so far. I'm very good at cheerleading, too.