Any girls going into college want to motivate each other?

Options
About to start my freshman year and I need a fresh start to fitness and all the above! Anyone want to chat motivation? (: Anyone in a similar position or already successful? Any tips? Thanks!!

Replies

• ShyeZ
    ShyeZ Posts: 1
    Options
    Kinda in the same boat, going back for second year. I've gained, not a lot, but its there. Just gotta watch your sleep schedule, people tend to gorge when they are tired. And thank GOD I've found someone to keep me focused. We will get through this together!
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Me!!!
  • devhutch10
    devhutch10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Kinda in the same boat, going back for second year. I've gained, not a lot, but its there. Just gotta watch your sleep schedule, people tend to gorge when they are tired. And thank GOD I've found someone to keep me focused. We will get through this together!

Yess! It's tough sometimes when you think "Ahh I'm young I can just do whatever" but lifetime habits are formed at this age!
  • devhutch10
    devhutch10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me!!!

Let's do this!!
  • Serene_Cherry_Blossom
    Options
    About to start my freshman year and I need a fresh start to fitness and all the above! Anyone want to chat motivation? (: Anyone in a similar position or already successful? Any tips? Thanks!!
    i'm not going into college but i will be a senior in high school and i'm looking for a fitness buddy someone to just discuss goals and progress with to exchange tips, recipes, diets, and workouts with if you are interested? my goal is to lose 30 pounds over the next 7 to 9 months