I started Insanity today...Anyone else start this month?

Options
Looking for others who started Insanity recently. Today I did the first fit test. I am looking forward to the next fit test to see improvement! Here are my Day 1 Results, anyone else care to share?

Switch Kicks 54
Power Jacks 46
Power Knees 61
Power Jumps 28
Glob Jumps 9
Suicide Jumps 9
Push Up Jacks 11
Low Plan Oblique 14

Beth

Replies

• actuallyamor
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow :) I will update as it goes!
  • Sierrahaleyaz
    Sierrahaleyaz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started on 8/5/13. I am on day six! It is hard, but you feel awesome after you do it. :) So far, haven't lost weight, but I can feel my body getting more fit. The first two days are the hardest.

My fit test:
    Switch Kicks 42
    Power Jacks 39
    Power Knees 65
    Power Jumps 19
    Glob Jumps 9
    Suicide Jumps 18
    Push Up Jacks 20
    Low Plan Oblique 35
  • anony_mouse
    Options
    I started today too!! My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest, waaaaaay out of shape!

switch kicks: 56
    power jacks: 23
    power knees: 65
    power jumps: 27
    globe jumps: 4
    suicide jumps: 4, I had to pause the DVD for a minute here!
    push-up jacks: 7
    low plank obliques: 50

I weigh 61.4kg, my goal is 52.
  • ibach08
    ibach08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just did the first fit test and here are my stats:

switch kicks: 73
    power jacks: 42
    power knees: 90
    power jumps: 30
    globe jumps: 8
    suicide jumps: 12
    push-up jacks: 15
    low plank obliques: 43

Even though it was "only" 25 minutes I felt like I got a pretty good workout! looking forward to really getting in to the program:) Feel free to add me - would love the support!
  • anony_mouse
    Options
    how did you guys find day 2?

I was very happy about how much my fat was crying ;)

But I keep on struggling when it comes to push ups of any sorts. I barely managed to do any of the in-outs. Any tips?
  • mountaingirl1961
    mountaingirl1961 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Do what you can. It will eventually suck less. It'll still suck, but less.

Two weeks from done. Congrats, you guys, on taking this huge step for yourself! Dig deep, stick it out, push play even when you don't want to. You'll be glad you did!
  • pearson114
    pearson114 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight, and actually really looking forward to it! :)

Will post my results tomorrow
  • Dena216
    Dena216 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 and Love it but hate it. I love the feeling after a great workout but I haven't noticed any changes at all so I'm bummed out about it. I keep hearing you don't notice results until the 2nd month so I'm trying to get my butt in month 2. Feel free to add me also.
  • rachelwarner32
    rachelwarner32 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 23 today! My fit test was funny the first time and improved the 2nd time. I also haven't lost pounds but I've lost 2.5 inches from my waist and 1 from my hips :-) You can add me as a friend!
  • eating4me
    eating4me Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm on Day 23 tomorrow. You're going to love how you feel, once you start getting used to the workouts more! I think my second week was the hardest, as far as wanting to do the workouts. It was a "love/hate" relationship, for sure. After that 2nd week, I've felt much stronger, and can't wait to do my workouts now. I'm definitely seeing & feeling results! Just keep at it!
  • actuallyamor
    Options
    WOW, lol I'm a little emberassed of my fit test today compared to y'alls results!!! Guess it's just more motivation to do even better :)
  • anony_mouse
    Options
    How did everyone do on the second fit test? I got better in most (think I must have miscounted the first time!) but yet to notice body changing massively.
    switch kicks: 67
    power jacks: 36
    power jumps: 32
    globe jumps: 6
    suicide jumps: 10
    push-up jacks: 7
    low plank oblique: 37
  • Nightfox20
    Options
    Completed my first fit test today
    Switch Kicks: 59
    Power Jacks: 9