Hello

4svalley
4svalley Posts: 9 Member
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. I am excited about my weight-loss journey and plan to take it very seriously to stay motivated and focus one day at a time!

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Welcome! Glad you found your way to MFP, lots of great people and awesome support!

Cheers!

Katie (aka Kekibird)
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Best of luck - you've come to a great place for support/motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend:)
  • trgobble
    trgobble Posts: 51 Member
    Awesome! There are lots of really helpful people here. Good luck! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 581 Member
    Welcome to the best website on the internet. :) Good luck on your journey.
  • fergie1404
    fergie1404 Posts: 43 Member
    Hi there just found this site and looking forward to finally losing the last few pounds. I seem to have been carrying almost 1st for years and cannot get down to target but this time fingers crossed.....

Liz
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Hello and Welcome. Like everyone else says this is a really good site. I just joined up last week myself and people here have be really supportive and helpful.
  • dogdaze
    dogdaze Posts: 110 Member
    One day at a time and one pound at a time! It takes time but it is amazing how it all adds up. This is a great community!
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Hi there! I have been on this site for a week and a half already and I love it! Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!
  • pizzy
    pizzy Posts: 47
    hello everybody, im new to this just joined, i figured i would try this, see if it helps me lose the weight, if anyone has any suggestions as to help lose it faster im all ears. and feel free to add me. thank you
  • 4svalley
    4svalley Posts: 9 Member
    Pizzy - I'm too new to MFP and looked forward to learning a healthy lifestyle of eating and exercising. I'm open to any suggestions to ensure a steady weight loss. I look forward to meeting my fitness pals. I so appreciate the support!
  • hi im new!!! If anyone knows any tips on how to lose weight on a overnight schedule any ideas would be helpful. I work overnights 5 nights a week and then run a day schedule 2 days a week. Thanks!!!!
This discussion has been closed.