Work outs at home with no DVD player?

Options
Anyone have any ideas for workouts at home with no dvd player. All I have is a set of 8 pound dumbbells. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Replies

• JessiesGirls520
    Options
    You can stream workouts from Youtube, Pop Pilates, or Fitness Glo.
  • foxylady522
    Options
    YouTube has lots of options for streaming.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    If you want a video to workout with I'd look at Youtube or any of the other options already mentioned that do streaming. If you don't need a video then I'd suggest going to fitness websites to look for workouts there and pics of how to do each move, how many reps, and all that jazz. If you want, I do have a few pictures of different workouts that I can send you.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Youtube from me too type in leslie sansone, she has walking exercise, several different ones and gets the heart rate pumping.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Try body weight exercises like those found in You Are Your Own Gym & Convict Conditioning.

Don't discount regular calisthenics exercises, they can be quite effective.
    Think jumping jacks, etc.

Just to name a few exercises and help get your wheels spinning...

Lunges, Squats, Rows, Bicep Curls, Presses, Tricep kickbacks, can all be done with your dumb bells.

Pushups, dips, plank, burpees, squat thrusts, mountain climbers... the list goes on and on for things you can do that don't require any weights.
  • mkphotogirl
    mkphotogirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    look up fitness blender on youtube. they've got tons of videos for all different types of exercise.