Big Boobs Gone:0(

Options
Big Boobs Gone.... Now what to do? I placed this under motivation and SUPPORT haha:0) I am sad, but it is ok. I from a young age have always been lets just say gifted,(not as much as my sister, she had a reduction) anyway back to me. I am hear to let other ladies out there in the same boat know, I have found peace yes peace in the leaving of the girls. Because they really aren't gone. They are just a bit deflated and hanging low!! So here's the fix ...PRETTY BRAS you know the ones you could never find in your size before the ones made special for the "small boobed" girls. I use to have 2 comfy not all that supportive one white ok dirty white and one beige not no more:0) I have well... I would have to count and i don't want too so I think like a dozen. And yes I have fallen for the secret. Yes you all know the secret " VICTORIA'S" But word of advice go slow. We have house payments to make! If you are having a particularly difficult time (I did) padding, bras with padding. I had my padded friends for about a year, I have recently moved to a non padded variety and look as tho i dropped another 10 lbs(but I didn't).Well I hope I haven't come off sounding completely crazy, Its just I washed all the bras my daughters and I have and have them hanging to dry so this was on my mind!

Replies

• janetteluparia
    janetteluparia Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, I am finally starting to feel like my F cups and turning into DD's. I know how you feel.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That's actually one thing I fear the most with losing weight! I love my D's! but...it is hard to find cute and supportive bras up in the bigger sizes. B's and C's have it made. Having smaller boobs won't stop me from losing the weight I wanna lose but it'll be saddening and difficult to accept if they leave.
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Not only pretty bras, but matching knickers as well!

Currently it's green and white stripes with bright pink ribbon and straps, white lace. Very pretty!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Yep! I went from a 40 DD to a 34 B.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose my Ds. :(
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm horribly unfortunate in that department. If I lose any of my boobs I'm gonna get an augmentation. haha
  • SquigglyBum
    Options
    My BooBs are shrinking too :( from a 34E to a DD ... If they shrink to much I will be thinking of a BooB job :D
  • tcmay72
    tcmay72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    At your size I bet. Be careful if your thinking of a reduction. Do your homework, my sisters did not go the greatest. Some ugly scars and infections. However 2 years later less back trouble and they are perky:0)
  • ranhound
    ranhound Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This always amazes me about some women. Speaking as a man, breast size doesn’t matter. Fitness always looks good on women. And often unfit women are beautiful. I say stick with what God gave you. If we get fit and healthy we’ll feel better physically and mentally. :smile:
  • Tmoxson
    Tmoxson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My boobs have been the same cup size for almost 30 years (D; with a small trip into DD when I was about 15 pounds heavier). I have weighed as little as 130 pounds and as much as 175 with these D cups. What changes is the inches, fluctuating from 34 to 42, now at 38. The "perkiness," roundness, and shape also completely change depending on the shape I'm in and total body fat. 36D can mean many things, so I've learned... I would love to have a C cup. I think I was a C Cup for about 5 minutes when I was 14. :-)
  • emilysmallfry93
    Options
    My boobs have definately got smaller also...but in a way its better as my band width has reduced, meaning ive lost back fat and inches, and I use weights and do a lot of chest strengthening excercises so they're a nice perky shape haha, palmers bust cream is good for stretch marks and firming them :) well done on your weight loss. :)
  • 240at50aim4140
    Options
    Hey, if you want a big cup size, join me. I'm a 38M.

Yup. LOL

Actually, I try to help ladies all the time find bras that actually fit.

Take your under bust measurement and that's your actual band size.
    Then take your bust measurement and see how many inches difference there is.

Pretty much for every inch difference, you add a cup size, THEN YOU ORDER A BRA THAT ACTUALLY FITS!

They have very pretty ones, too!

Try this place.

www.lindasonline.com

There are others, but that's where I bought my last one.

Here is their bra size calculator. :o)

http://www.lindasonline.com/bra-fitting-calculator.html
  • fierydeluge
    Options
    Wish mine would flat out. :)
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a nice full C to almost an A. I didn't like them much after I finished feeding baby number 5 but now I really hate them. My plan is to try and exercise them completely flat lol although I am wondering whether if I gain a few lbs once I I'm happy with the rest of my body shape it'll go straight back on my boobs as it was the first place I lost from and the place I've lost most too. Heres hoping!
  • urbanbabydoc
    urbanbabydoc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm in the same boat after 130 pounds lost. I shrunk from a DD to less than a C. I am currently wearing very spacious padded C's and hoping I don't brush up to anything and show that "crush" effect. LOL!

I actually don't miss having large boobs. I'm enjoying the freedom of having that extra space around my chest area, i.e. when I clap. :laugh: I am really very self conscious about the whole thing because of the dramatic loss of volume of breast tissue. I'm not sure if me breast feeding two babies within the last 10 years added to that. Unfortunately, I feel more like I have a deformity. If it was simply "smaller breasts" I would be ecstatic. Because of the loss of volume I have not found push ups helpful...because I have nothing to push up. I just kind of distribute that deflated skin into the bra the best way I can and wear a tight shirt to hold them in. Looks great in clothes. But, otherwise...ugh! Seriously wondering if I can resist seeking some help from Plastics in the future. I still have about 20 more pounds to go so we'll see what the finished product looks like and make some decisions.