Daily Check In - Wk of 9/13/10

Options
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set one

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? didn't have any party dip\chips

What would I have done differently? nothing

What is today's personal goals? Elliptical, track calories and grocery shopping for healthy food

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise Didn't exercise yesterday but went for a nice 5 mile walk on Sat.

Replies

• Nlongenecker
    Options
    To be honest, I am embarrassed to show my face around here anymore. I have tried this post so many times and haven't stuck with it. I want to this time. I really want it to work for me. I have been a member of this site for over a year and don't have much to show for it. I don't really know what's wrong with me except that I need a big kick in the butt!! So here I go...trying it again. I don't know if I will be able to post on this thread everyday because I don't have a home computer. But the days I work, I should be here.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? nothing at all. Didn't make very good choices.

What would I have done differently? Tracked my food, exercise, drank all my water...you name it, I should've done it.

What is today's personal goals? Drink all my water. Stay w/in my calories.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I am embarrassed to show my face around here anymore. I have tried this post so many times and haven't stuck with it. I want to this time. I really want it to work for me. I have been a member of this site for over a year and don't have much to show for it. I don't really know what's wrong with me except that I need a big kick in the butt!! So here I go...trying it again. I don't know if I will be able to post on this thread everyday because I don't have a home computer. But the days I work, I should be here.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? nothing at all. Didn't make very good choices.

What would I have done differently? Tracked my food, exercise, drank all my water...you name it, I should've done it.

You can't quit this post - You started it :bigsmile: If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be doing this... I've been slacking so bad this summer. I am ready to get back tracking calories and making better choices. I haven't been posting everyday either. Lets get back on track!!! :drinker: Hope to see you here a couple of times a week :flowerforyou:
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No. I learned a valuable lesson @ dinner. I ate a "regular" meal at my parents' house and it was over 750 calories (BBQ Chicken, Baked Potato w/ Light Sour Cream & Butter, green beans w/ butter, small glass of red wine). I need to learn when I'm there to cut things in half. Do not let my dad dish my plate!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes & No. Did not stay in my calories, but did drink my water.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Even though I was really bummed about going so far over and I just felt like giving up, I went for a 3 mile walk.

What would I have done differently? Cut my dinner portion in half.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 (Mon: Walk)
  • Nlongenecker
    Options

You can't quit this post - You started it :bigsmile: If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be doing this... I've been slacking so bad this summer. I am ready to get back tracking calories and making better choices. I haven't been posting everyday either. Lets get back on track!!! :drinker: Hope to see you here a couple of times a week :flowerforyou:

Thanks for the encouraging words. I know I can make this work. I just have to believe I deserve it. Let's do this!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! I seem to be in the same boat! Not dedicating myself to this task. I am leasrning that if I don't focus, the weight will most certainly creep back on!:sad: So, Longnecker and Gold K, I'm on board. I'm excited that we all have reached this point of motivation together. LET'S DO IT! :drinker: :drinker: Before I read your posts I committed to tracking calories again so here we go!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I did, AND I know it!

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yep, tracked calories and exercised.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Started week 2 of C2K5

What would I have done differently? drank more water

What is today's personal goals? Walk and track calories and WATER!

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/5 days of exercise

Monday weigh in - (OUCH) 138.4 I told you it was creeping up!
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Good to see ya Hoosiermomma! I agree, we've seemed to hit this wall at the same time. But we can break through it together. Before I make a bad decision to eat something I shouldn't or slack on exercising...I'll have to remember that I'll have to fess up when I post here. That should keep me on the straight & narrow.
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I stayed under my calorie goal for this entire week!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't have any sweets!

What would I have done differently? I don't think I would do anything differently.

What is today's personal goals? Get better from the flu and watch my calorie intake since I have no energy to exercise!

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - Hoping to exercise at least 3/7 days
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Welcome reesepieces!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

Thanks for the encouraging words. I know I can make this work. I just have to believe I deserve it. Let's do this!

Nlongenecker - I've been struggling for the last year too ... instead of losing I have gained some back ... I KNOW I need to do this, so I keep coming back and hopefully will get motivated again. We CAN do this! :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - didn't track

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? packed a lunch

What would I have done differently? wouldn't have snacked while making supper

What is today's personal goals? already exercised, stay under calories ... that will be tough because they are already almost gone! :noway:

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Welcome back lstpaul!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? went over by 300 - but could have been worse

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? ate a small dinner - oatmeal and milk, since I was already over on calories

What would I have done differently? wouldn't have chosen Wendy's for lunch - or at least made better choices there

What is today's personal goals? stay under calories

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track my dinner

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Started eating better

What would I have done differently? go to the gym - decided to clean during lunch instead

What is today's personal goals? Elliptical and track calories

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise

Glad to see everyone back on board!!!! I am off to the gym now....:bigsmile:
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, water & eat within calories.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Walked 4 miles 2 compensate 4 eating more than I should've
    What would I have done differently? Cut portions at parents' dinner in half (again)
    What is today's personal goals? Water
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 (Mon: walk, Tues: walk)
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, water

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Resisted a brownie at The Mill...It looked sooo good! My aunt & I discussed splitting it, but then decided against it. Good thing since I went over at dinner anyways.

What would I have done differently? Not eaten the roll that came w/ my salad at lunch & not had a whole box of Raisinettes for dinner!

What is today's personal goals? Stay within calories.

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 (Mon: walk, Tues: walk)
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes! yes! yes! :happy:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes! yes! yes! :happy:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? stayed under calories ... made some good choices (one bad one - but still stayed under)

What would I have done differently? not bought chips and dip

What is today's personal goals? already did an hour of step at the Y, stay under calories

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • Nlongenecker
    Options

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? stayed under calories ... made some good choices (one bad one - but still stayed under)

What is today's personal goals? already did an hour of step at the Y, stay under calories

Sounds like you had a great day yesterday. Good Job!
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Tracked all my calories!!!!

What would I have done differently? Nothing

What is today's personal goals? Go for a walk and track calories

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options

Woohoo!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Doubt it...didn't track.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Hadn't set one. I'm realizing how important this is. Setting a goal helps me stay focused.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate less at the Indian Buffet than what I normally do.

What would I have done differently? Tried my best to track the Indian food. When I didn't know how to track that, I just gave up for the day. Can't keep doing that, because I'm not gonna stop eating there.

What is today's personal goals? Track every bite. Going to a fair with friends so send your will-power vibes my way :-)

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise (Mon-walk, Tues,-walk, Sat-walk)