I finally reached One-der Land!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Abram86
    Abram86 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! After 4 1/2 years, I finally have too. It's a great feeling, isn't it???

Its an awesome feeling to finally sneak past the 200s which I have been above for about 15 years lol. I was so excited that if I could do back flips I would have lol
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Yay, congratulations!! Six months is real perseverance and effort, really well done.
  • Abram86
    Options
    Yay, congratulations!! Six months is real perseverance and effort, really well done.

Thanks alot!
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    HURRAY! one-der-land! good for u...all ur hard work has paid off :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Omg I can't believe I finally reached One-der land!! I weighed in this morning at 199.6 pounds! I'be lost 65 pounds so far. I'm so excited I could go run 5 miles! As a matter of fact ill go get on the treadmill and run lol. —
    Congratulations man. That is an awesome accomplishment and proves your hard work and dedication.

:D

Keep it up~
  • Abram86
    Options
    Great job! Love that you are "celebrating" with a run:) How long has it taken you to get to this goal?

It took me 6 months
  • mou_254
    mou_254 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    hurray! keep it up! :)
  • SheilaNewton83
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome achievement!!
  • Yourgoingtodothis
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching One-der Land! Your weight loss is brilliant you must feel great. You inspire me to carry on and achieve my goals.

Thank you for sharing:happy:
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Terrific! I am only 7 pounds away and chipping away at those scales bit by bit...meet you in Onederland soon!
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Excellent loss! I can't wait until I am there, but it's a LONG way away for me, about 58 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!