Déjà vu

Options
I've done this many (many) times. I've told myself "this is the day" and then something tweaks and I figure, "Eh, I'll start tomorrow." I'm hoping that by joining a community, I will be encouraged through others. I'm 48 and don't want to spend the rest of my life avoiding photographs. I am an emotional eater and never really feel disappointed by salt or sugar. SO, today, I'm not making myself big promises, just that I will begin. Good Luck everyone! Julie

Replies

• Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow, I could have written this post myself. "Tomorrow" always seems like a really good time to get started. Feel free to add me!
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    I'm 48 also! I also LOVE salt, sugar, etc! Welcome! You can do it!!!
  • lumpyspaceprincess123
    Options
    Wow! Welcome...
    Today is also my tomorrow :) wishing you good luck :)
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Yep, that sounds familiar. Lately I've been making it about 3 days and then messing it up, only to try again...and again...and again! But the key is to keep trying. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Great attitude - just deciding that you are going to start is huge! If you fall off ts ok just get back on - maybe instead of saying tomorrow say with my next meal... we all falter - its the getting back up and going that helps us reach our goals!!!
    Good luck to you in your journey..
    I have found that the MFP community is awesome and has been great in helping to keep me motivated...