25 LBS GONE (PHOTOS)

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    242vcs3.jpg
    5ev9er.jpg

*OOPS!!!! That's supposed to be 125 lbs (NOT 120 lbs LOL) on the second photo.*

Hard work, discipline, and definitely a change in lifestyle worked for me! I have 20 more lbs to lose, though, BUHRENG ET! =)

Awwwwww who needs math when you turned out looking that cute. That's what calculators and boys are for. Congratulations!:flowerforyou: Great job!
  • Renegade706
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work! Your to the point you can forget looking a the scale, you are putting on some muscle tone while you lose bodyfat so the scale wont tell your whole story now. Just go for the look your happy with , and congrats again your beautiful!
  • marsinels
    Options
    You look great!
    Losing 20 more pounds would NOT be healthy. Our weight range (I'm 5 4 too) should be around 110-140 for healthy weight. To tone your stomach maybe do 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 by Jillian Michaels. You will gain muscle but you would still be in the healthy range.

Edit: I thought you said that you were 5 4. lol Sorry if you are not! If you are shorter, stay between 105-130. If you are taller, don't lose any more weight and stay the same weight that you are at. :)

Hello, thank you! =) I'm 5'3! Thank you for your suggestions! I have the Shred and Ripped in 30 in my hard drive, I may give it a shot again, thanks to you! =)

I'm quite okay with my overall figure now, it's just that I'm still having problems with my stomach area. I'm not fat anymore, but I still got some fats to lose. =)
  • marsinels
    Options
    242vcs3.jpg
    5ev9er.jpg

Hard work, discipline, and definitely a change in lifestyle worked for me! I have 20 more lbs to lose, though, BUHRENG ET! =)

Awwwwww who needs math when you turned out looking that cute. That's what calculators and boys are for. Congratulations!:flowerforyou: Great job!

Thank you, you're too kind! =)
  • marsinels
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work! Your to the point you can forget looking a the scale, you are putting on some muscle tone while you lose bodyfat so the scale wont tell your whole story now. Just go for the look your happy with , and congrats again your beautiful!

Haha, thank you so much! =)
  • xdieselx
    xdieselx Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are HOT! great work :P
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Way To Go Girl!
    Your BMI is 22, so you probably 'shouldn't' go lower than 120 lbs. Just keep building and toning...however, you look really good now! No worries:))

Also, peekiing at your food dairy shows really low calorie intake.

Just be careful...I got into some trouble doing what you are doing and ended up in the hospital.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    this is awesome because i am 5'2" and around 150 now. i love seeing before/afters that i can relate to. you look great!!
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    amazing work!! you look fantastic - well done
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your looking amazing....well done!!
  • HarrietSmeltzer1
    HarrietSmeltzer1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great both ways but i am surejob the weight loss helps your health. I took 80 off before my fittnezs and 9 on here you can click on my photos again wonderful job
  • marsinels
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! =)
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Nice job! :drinker: You look great!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Great going!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. You look good at 125, at the height you are I think 100 lbs may be too low. Try doing more abs and strength training and the stomach will fall into place..

Great job!!!!
  • marsinels
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. You look good at 125, at the height you are I think 100 lbs may be too low. Try doing more abs and strength training and the stomach will fall into place..

Great job!!!!

Thank you! Will keep that in mind! =)
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look fabulous!! I was wondering why you want to lose another 20 lbs? ????

ya me too! you look perfect at that weight
  • marsinels
    marsinels Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks, everyone. I'm actually at 120 lbs now. But I haven't lost weight for 8 months. I have been slacking off on my workout and constantly exceeding my 1200 calorie diet plan. =(
  • Trishsimon
    Trishsimon Posts: 129
    Options
    242vcs3.jpg
    5ev9er.jpg

You've done brilliant you look amazing but in my opinion you don't need to lose another 20lb, you are very petite and if you lose more weight to that scale you will look too skinny.
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    look at you !! Happy for you .look just like my niece beautiful!!!
    Judy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!