Naturebox snack

Options
kdg0189
kdg0189 Posts: 26 Member
I wanted to share some snacks I have found recently that are healthy and low in calories and are just a healthier option than junk food. I signed up for a monthly subscription food service called Naturebox. Basically they send you a box of healthy snacks each month. They offer different size boxes for different prices and they end up being about what you would pay in a store for them or cheaper. You don't have to pay shipping either which is nice.

They offer things like dried fruit, healthy cookies, nuts, seeds, trail mix and other snacks. I have been a member for about 5 month and every month I am very happy with what I get. You can either get a surprise box every month, or pick out your own snacks. Also their customer service is amazing. If you ever have a problem you can either call them, email them, or talk to them on Facebook. They always get back to you right away and fix your problem.

Their snacks have helped me lose weight and even my picky 2 year old daughter loves the snacks. Just wanted to share some healthy snacks to help people trying to lose weight like me. If you're interested in trying them and want to sign up, please use the link below. It is my referral link and I would really appreciate it if you used it, plus if you sign up using my referral link you will get $10 off your first box.

Thanks for reading and enjoy.

http://fbuy.me/ej_O -use to get $10 off your first order.

Replies

• LadyLaw2Phd
    Options
    I've been curious about this, I keep seeing their ads on Facebook. How are they sodium level wise? I've been having issues with that lately.
  • kdg0189
    Options
    Most of their snacks are low in sodium. There are a couple that are high, but I just don't get those ones. But a lot of their snacks are vegan, GMO free and things like that. For example their dried fruit, the only ingredient is the fruit. Like I have their dried pears and the only ingredient listed is pears.
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just got my first shipment and I like them so far.
  • kdg0189
    Options
    If anyone has any questions about it I'll try my best to answer them.
  • daytimejess
    Options
    Hi Kdg0189,

I work at a daytime talk show and I love your post about naturebox. If you could please privately message me a great number to reach you at, I would love to chat with you ASAP.

Thank you,

Jessica
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I cancelled my subscription after 2 months. I realized, i am not much of a snacker. When I do need a snack, I eat raw fruits and veggies. Also, to me alot of the snacks tasted like cardboard!!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Hi Kdg0189,

I work at a daytime talk show and I love your post about naturebox. If you could please privately message me a great number to reach you at, I would love to chat with you ASAP.

Thank you,

Jessica

Do you work for Maury?? Do you know who the Baby Daddy is??? OMGOMGOMG!!!!

::exits sarcastic joke font:::
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Eh, wasn't a huge fan and ended up canceling. If I'm going for a "healthy" snack option I want something that isn't loaded down with crap. Take a look at the ingredients of their most of their products and it's a long list of garbage. Except some of the nuts or dried fruit of course.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    aren't they expensive though? Like 20 or more a box for a few snacks?? and how much is in a box then?? Is it healthy and clean? Or a lot of sugary stuff??
  • epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a membershihp to gobite, very similiar idea as this