I want to be the biggest winner!

Options
Hi my name is diana I am 46 years old and would like to lose 45 to 50 lbs! I joined the biggest winner competition in my town and am very excited about the challange!..
Anyone that has good diet tips or motivation to keep me going PLEASE help me!
Hope all of you are doing good in your journey,

Diana

Replies

• StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    that sounds fun and encouraging to help you stay on track!! My best advice is take it one day at a time, every day you get up is a brand new day, so if you make mistakes, have a bad day, and you will, you need to get up ~ dust your knees off and start fresh! Don't ever give up!
    welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou: take full advantage of the food and exercise logs ~ they keep you on track ~ its amazing~ read lots on here, there is so much valueable information, guidance, encouragement!! Don't be shy, add people as friends, check in often!!!! It truly is a blessing !!!
    Good luck and congrats on starting a new journey in life!! :drinker:
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good for you! My thing to add is try to drink the minimum 8 cups of water. It will help you not only feel fuller when you eat your meals but it also helps flush out the fat and negative things your body just doesn't need. Good luck and add me as a friend if you'd like and I'll help to keep you encouraged. :bigsmile: