Not very good at "Selfies"...

Options
SuzCruz159
SuzCruz159 Posts: 28 Member
...but, here is a before and "in progress" photo. I still have a loooong way to go.
I turned 56 in Jan and realized I really don't have much time left to get this right so I'm working on it!
On left 3/11/13 starting weight 312 lbs. Today, 8/11/13 256 lbs. End of my 7th week of Les Mills Pump plus biking several days per week. Yesterday my husband & I biked 10.61 miles against 25-30 mph winds. That was a milestone for me since the most I've been able to do is 5-6 miles.

a52e7a4a-1225-4b3b-a5ae-0e71283318a5_zps66affade.jpg

Can't get the photo to load...will keep trying
OK, there we go!
UGH! now its' too big...
Yes, I'm having a conversation with myself :P

Replies

• AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is some amazing progress in a short time! Congrats on a job well done!!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow I am so impressed! That is a fantastic change, and such an important thing you have done for yourself and your health. Good stuff!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Terrific progress...Congrats!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress in 5 months! Your pics are perfect, you can definitely see a remarkable visual change! Keep up the good work!
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Enjoy each milestone as they come!
  • eahill4
    eahill4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. Congrats on your success, and best wishes as you continue. Sounds like you're having fun with the fitness aspects, as well, which is great!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Great progress, keep it up!
  • madaleingericke
    madaleingericke Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The good thing about having conversations with yourself is: you never know better than you; you never contradict you; and you never-ever know better than you... Keep talking!
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Great progress, keep it up! So important for your health!
  • truelypinkthing
    truelypinkthing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    very well done.
  • LordOberon
    LordOberon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Almost there!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Amazing & impressive! You are awesome :)
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed!! Keep doing whatever is it you're doing. OBVSIOULY, it works!
  • SuzCruz159
    SuzCruz159 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The good thing about having conversations with yourself is: you never know better than you; you never contradict you; and you never-ever know better than you... Keep talking!

LOL!! :laugh:

Thanks everybody for the encouragement!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I stink at selfies too...but honey, that is fantastic progress!!!
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    incredible and your selfie was perfect to show your progress
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    ...but, here is a before and "in progress" photo. I still have a loooong way to go.
    I turned 56 in Jan and realized I really don't have much time left to get this right so I'm working on it!
    On left 3/11/13 starting weight 312 lbs. Today, 8/11/13 256 lbs. End of my 7th week of Les Mills Pump plus biking several days per week. Yesterday my husband & I biked 10.61 miles against 25-30 mph winds. That was a milestone for me since the most I've been able to do is 5-6 miles.

a52e7a4a-1225-4b3b-a5ae-0e71283318a5_zps66affade.jpg

Can't get the photo to load...will keep trying
    OK, there we go!
    UGH! now its' too big...
    Yes, I'm having a conversation with myself :P

Awesome progress ~ I have a shirt with the same pattern you are wearing in your before pic!!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep it up!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's what 56 lbs looks like? Keep it up it's a drastic improvement. Congrats on the performance goal on the bike too that sounds awesome!

:bikerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!