hello

Options
My name is Susan and im trying to lose weight and so i thought this site would help me,

Replies

• bevsalter
    bevsalter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am Beverly and I just started this program Sept.10th 2010. I love it, I lost 5 lbs so far.:happy: I have told all my friends about MyFITNESSPAL. I truely love this web site.
  • sunshine4me
    sunshine4me Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan! Welcome!!
    I just started recently and I think this is going to be the anchor that keeps me tied to a healthier lifestyle! I've lost five pounds so far and it has been the toughest five pounds ever! If I didn't have these nice folks for support I would still be sitting where I started. I never realized the importance of support, being of the hard headed, independent nature! Send me a friend request and I will help you on your journey and you can help me!
    All the best!
    Marylee
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Welcome!

Sam : )
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    welcome to all of you new comers! I've been here a month, the food and exercise logs are a life saver and true motivater.... I weigh in on Tuesay but peaked at the scale and I'm down 13 lbs so far! I could and would of NEVER done that without the tools on this site and the support from all the members! It has truely been a blessing to me knowing I am not alone, no matter what my struggle is!!!
    check in often, add lots of friends, be honest.... every day won't be exciting or perfect, but you will have way more good days then bad!! =)
    Congrats on starting a new journey!! You deserve it!! :flowerforyou: