Looking for friends to help motivate me to lose 100 lbs!

Options
Im a 23 year old mother of two.. havent lost any weight since i had my youngest 6 months ago, and i find it REALLY easy to fall off the weight loss wagon.. i can be doing really well all day and then splurge at night.. i am looking for friends to help keep me motivated to stay on track!! lets celebrate together!!

Replies

• Frompurr2roar
    Frompurr2roar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mother of two and I know that dinner is the biggest challenge. Treat yourself right during the morning and afternoon, don't deprive yourself because it becomes easier to justify eating the kids' leftovers or having a second helping after a stressful day. Prepare healthy snacks for car rides (I love baby carrots) to avoid the fast food temptation and keep logging in, I see you have already lost 5 lbs. great job. Keep it up, girl!
  • MJ111798
    MJ111798 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me! I need to lose 120lbs. I'm going to weigh in every Monday and post results. I'd like it if you join me. I am 34, currently weigh 258, and want to be down to 140lbs.
  • choeli
    choeli Posts: 10
    Options
    Please make your own "baby carrots". The ones prepackaged are actually soaked in bleach to "preserve" them. That is why after a while they start to turn white. I know it's a little more work but SO much better for you.
  • DayDreamr_41
    Options
    I need to lose 89 more (down 45 so far) I'm a mom to six. Feel free to add me :)
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Not a mom, but I have a similar goal. I will send a friend request. What are you doing to lose weight?