Looking for new UK friends!

Options

Replies

• kpmuzzy
    kpmuzzy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

I'm new to the community side of MFP so no friends :( I'm 22 in the Manchester area.

Please feel free to add me :)
  • inflames95
    inflames95 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi im from maidstone :) anyone here feel free to add me x
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    IM in Sheffield.....feel free to add x
  • babyfirefly_
    Options
    Hiya :) I have added you (& a few others who have posted too!) I have lost two stone so far, but am looking to lose a lot more weight! I am happy to help in any way that I can & am always there if you need someone to talk to :) I'm from Stirling, Scotland ^_^ x
  • lucilou123
    lucilou123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in Cheshire, feel free to add me :) Still new to this so support and advice would be much appreciated :)
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Sunny Wales and need to lose over 50 pounds - be great to have some UK support - anyone please feel free to add me!
  • pstones11
    Options
    I'm in Scotland and looking to lose 20kgs. Not got many friends either on myfitnesspal. To date lost 4.7 but still got 20kgs to go - seems like a loooooooooonnnnng way to go. Sounds better in kilos. Get a bit down about it now and again when the scales stick at the one weight but ... got to keep going and persevering :-)
  • leighann667
    Options
    hi im 32 and in the uk, please feel free to add me

• redwitchrocks
    redwitchrocks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi

im from Scotland, you can add me if you like
  • mrsduke2924
    mrsduke2924 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    add me! I'm 28 and in Devon. Lost 19 lbs so far, about another 45-50 to go :)
  • noz1982
    noz1982 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me ! I seriously need support and motivation. ! X
  • chloeRichardson1
    Options
    From London have about 80 pounds to loose.. I have sent request :)
  • moleman53
    moleman53 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as a friend. I'm in Surrey and I've steadily gained the stone I lost last year on MFP. I have been feeling really annoyed with myself about it! So with 40lbs to lose I really want to get back on it and would like to encourage and support others to stick with it too. We can motivate each other - good luck!
  • mrsduke2924
    Options
    :)
  • mrsduke2924
    Options
    Bumping this, any other people from Devon on here?.

Yay Devon - me too! :smile:
  • beckster1001
    beckster1001 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bumping this, any other people from Devon on here?.

Yay Devon - me too! :smile:

Added :-) feel free to add me peeps :-)
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello... I'm from East Sussex... Feel free to add me if you live around or below the line of the M4 / Southern / South East England...
  • Dave2874
    Options
    Hi. I've just joined I'm from Peterborough I want to lost 2 stone atm I go to the gym 4-5 day a week but I've been stuck at the same weight for 3 months its doing my head in lol. Add me if you want cheer.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I am in kent, I am almost at my goal weight. One thing i have learned is that supportive friends are really important I log daily and am happy to help motivate others, but sometime i need motivating too :) I work out 5 nights a week, for at least 90 minutes. I also have a dog, who gets walked at least twice a day. I have an office based job so i need to move my *kitten*. Feel free to send me a friend request, but please let me know that you seen my post here (i have had some rather 'dodgy' friends in the past and dont want to repeat that).
  • mikeJ1983
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. I'm Michael from County Durham, Feel free to follow me . I lost big in the past despite doing the wrong things. I've now put half of it back on. This time... Fingers crossed.