I can actually wear my wedding ring!

Options
JennS19
JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
Today I was able to put my wedding ring back and on and have it fit comfortably. For the longest time my finger were fat and swollen that I couldn't get my wedding ring back on after I had taken it off to get cleaned. It's been weeks and I'm finally able to get it back on and that's were it's staying now.

It's actually sliding around on my finger at the moment!! Woot Woot!!

Replies

• elizabeth60
    elizabeth60 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go - I am so waiting for that day to happen to me too!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    that is awesome and must just feel amazing!!! Good for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • debbie1268
    Options
    WOO WOO WOOO WOO
  • Mepheston
    Mepheston Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :-)
  • HeatherH1984
    Options
    Yay! Thats fantastic :D
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You go, baby! And uh, be careful washing them dishes now that it's loose, ok?
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    awesome! i cant wait for my fingers to shrink so i can fit back into my class ring (geeze i was skinny senior year! dang college! DX) and the ring my grandmother gave me on my 16th birthday!
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Grats!! I cant wait until I can wear my wedding ring again too!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I was just noticing the other day that my rings are no longer stuck in the mornings and by afternoon they can easily slide off. I am going next week to have adjusters put it :happy:
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    yay! The day before yesterday I was finally able to wear mine! It's a size 5, so it doesn't take much to make it not fit! How exciting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!