85lbs lost and 35 gained - bouncers and starters support

Options
good morning all,
about three years ago, I started mfp and went from 300 to 215, but then a series of medical issues caused me to stop working out and I gained back to 240. after maintaining 240 for about a year (I stopped recording foods but the habit of eating properly stuck!!), I've decided I want to go back down to my goal weight of 185, so I'm adding 30d shred to my standard 60min/3m daily dog walks.

anyways, I'm looking for a support group, both for myself and each other, for people who are just starting to lose weight - either for the first time or getting back on track. If we all work together, we can all accomplish great things!

let me know if you're interested in supporting each other, making sure we are all staying on track, and just getting general motivation from friends on the same path towards fitness.

SW: 300
CW: 230
GW: 185
H: 6' 1"
exercises: 80-100 minutes a day of general walking and 30d shred, possibly adding some lifting in as well

Replies

• spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been on a roller coaster with my weight but now I am determined to change for the good. I finally said goodbye to the 180s and am working on saying goodbye to the 170s.
  • Harrenhall
    Options
    added
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome back!! I've been on here for over a week now looking to lose 100 lbs.
    I log in daily and try to support and motivate my friends! Feel free to add me (anyone)
    :)
  • Harrenhall
    Options
    added
    it took me about a year to lose 85 the first time, so if you log daily you'll likely get to your goal in a reasonable amount of time!
  • marleniap
    marleniap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. I would love to be a part of a support group. What do I need to do?
  • mrsschmitty722
    mrsschmitty722 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started MFP a week ago. I lost over 120 lbs 7 years ago. 3 Years ago I had to have an emergency Hysterectomy and was put on a medication a few months later for a year, that put 50 lbs back on me.
    I've lost 7 lbs this passed week, so 7 lbs closer to my Goal weight, I doubt I will be back down to 120, but I'm reaching for 130lbsish..
    Yall feel free to add me :) any support will be great! I've been walking every night, and am starting C25K this evening. I've been looking at the 30DS, I think I'm going to pick it up this week husband for my and I.
    Have a great Sunday, yall!!
    Crystal
  • Harrenhall
    Options
    add both of you
    Schmitty, keep up the good work! I'm starting the shred tomorrow and even the 10 day pictures people post look amazing
    Malden, just add the other people on here, and comment on the, when they do well/slack off, and the like. we will do the same on your wall/posts
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15582-jillian-michaels-workout-group

Hey, were all here to do it with you. current most popular jillian in 30day shred and many threads open. please join us.
  • mrsschmitty722
    mrsschmitty722 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just went to amazon and ordered 30DS along with Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred and Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack . got all 3 for 25 bucks. Should arrive here by Friday! Yay!! Excited to start.
  • Harrenhall
    Options
    thanks mrshallewell, I'll check it out
  • PurpleHibiscusJanet
    Options
    So this is the group that understands me!
    SW 307. MFP low 195. MFP return. 263.
    It is so hard to face these numbers! Please add me to the group, so we can focus on facing future while acknowledging our past! Janet