Supernatural

Options
AngelaAwesome97
AngelaAwesome97 Posts: 216 Member
Anyone here besides me watch Supernatural?? I lovvvee that show sooo much! If you do who's ur favorite character(s)? ^_^

Replies

• JonsieMcJones
    JonsieMcJones Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Loooove it, I've actually met a good deal of the actors in person ^-^

Castiel is love, though most of the characters are feisty which is fun XD
  • Bloodanna
    Options
    Omgosh, yeees! I definitely watch SPN. It is one of my favourites and I am eagerly awaiting season 9 as it seems like Carver has some good ideas and character development going on/planned.
    As for favourite characters... ooh, that is a hard one. I am a total Dean Girl, but I love most of the other characters too. Benny and Crowley are by far my favourite beasties though.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I watch it too. It's a fun show and I'm really into those kind of dark fanatasy movies. All tho show kinda went down the tubes after 5th season, in my opinion. I stick only cos of habit. Now after season 8 it seems that they are getting better again, hopefully, but ya never know.

My favorite character? Hmm, must be Crowley. He's a badass. Hopefully he kills those Winchesters and rules the world! :D Sadly, good guys always wins in these kind of movies so he has no chance, what is sad. :/
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I love it. Last couple of seasons have been a bit weak, but I have heard some great things that are happening in the ninth.

Fave character right now:

tumblr_mqvpssMnhu1riy892o1_500.gif

Abaddon. I love the actress. She plays her like such a badass.
  • SheriGuenther
    Options
    Have a hard time deciding between Dean and Cass.
  • SheriGuenther
    Options
    But, you're right, Crowley is awesome too. But the same actor was also good on Leverage.
  • SheriGuenther
    Options
    What is everybody's favorite episode?
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I love Supernatural, I LOVE it! And if that's wrong I don't want to be right!
  • riapariome
    riapariome Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dean is my fave, but sam is smexy! misha is awesome though................ MISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WeightWatcherCindy
    Options
    I have watched Supernatural from the first episode. Dean is my favorite .:love:
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Pretty much at least 10 things a day make me think of Supernatural lol. Work blocks a ton of stuff so I'm either on MFP or reading fanfics. Total Sam girl, I may or may not have a son named Samuel :bigsmile: I've been to 2 of the cons there is NOTHING LIKE IT. Definitely doing another one next year.

I swear I'm not crazy. Just really obsessed with this show :wink:
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Mmm, Dean Winchester. I dream about that dude.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Yes...I'm a fan.

8488541.png
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Castiel...dean...bobby...I don't have a favorite.
    Of course, seeing Crowley pop up in other shows always makes my day.
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love supernatural and have watched it from the beginning!!! But my favorite character is Lucifer hands down! He's sexy in that kinda evil way....I know he's the bad guy and i should have this unwavering hate for him because of what he did to Sam, Dean , and Cass but...... I just can't resist he will always been my favorite personally all he needs is find a way to come back and it will be perfect!
  • amluvstld
    Options

I heart Crowley's accent. I've watched since season 1. I'll be sad when it's done!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I love the show. Charlie had to have been my fave, although I doubt she's coming back :(
    Then Sam and Castiel (Still can't get used to calling him Sam and not Dean though >.>)
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options

I heart Crowley's accent. I've watched since season 1. I'll be sad when it's done!

He showed up in Doctor Who and I started blubbering like a baby. My husband recently has been watching Warehouse 13 on Netflix, and we saw the episode with Crowley two nights ago; and I at least could make words this time. :laugh:
  • amluvstld
    Options

He showed up in Doctor Who and I started blubbering like a baby. My husband recently has been watching Warehouse 13 on Netflix, and we saw the episode with Crowley two nights ago; and I at least could make words this time. :laugh:

LOL. Awesome!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I love Castiel! If I had to choose between Sam or Dean I'd pick Sam. My husband likes Charlie and Cas as well. Bobby is great! Gotta love Bobby. It is so hard to pick one favorite character. My husband and I can't wait for the new season!