For the millionth time, trying again

Options
Good Morning, I am trying once again. I am getting too old to keep starting over. I must be determined and successful!

Replies

• lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    mostcrookedtree,

Never too old; you can do this. Just take it one day at a time and track everything (food and exercise). Good luck on your weight loss journey : )

lessismoreohio
  • galloway1212
    Options
    good luck! if you need some help or motivation or just someone to talk to you can friend me! Galloway1212... believe in yourself and everything else will follow!

Galloway :)
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! What you lack in motivation you can grasp for with determination to pull you through! (-:
    Don't let your past define you, start today and make each day from now count. Soon you won't be saying look how far I have left to go. Instead you will be saying look how far I have come! (-:

Good luck on reaching your goal! (-:
  • JarryIvette
    JarryIvette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You're never too old to keep trying! Is great that you haven't given up on yourself! And continue trying no matter how many times you fail. You should be proud of yourself! :) feel free to add me (anyone) I log in daily :) YOU DEF CAN DO THIS!
  • Frompurr2roar
    Frompurr2roar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    'M echoing what has already been said, you are not too old. Stay positive; there are some who never learn the benefits of healthy living and you are determined not to be one of them. Commend yourself for getting back on the horse and pay little or no attention to the times that you may have stumbled along the way. You are a hero in training!
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Never too old, I am relatively new to this (I'm 55) - feel free to add me if you want any support.
  • trrich1974
    Options
    Good luck in your journey. I too am starting again.

:flowerforyou:
  • NightMagic5
    NightMagic5 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm 59 so it's never too late. I lost 8 pounds when I first started MFP. Then I gained 5 back. This time I'm committed. I've lost the 5 again & a bit more. I will make it to the end. You can add me for support if you want.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< read the avatar, And good luck to you.

Here is good info:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975025-in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, I am trying once again. I am getting too old to keep starting over. I must be determined and successful!

Hi:

I'm glad you're starting again. The act of starting requires courage and determination. You can do anything you set your mind to--where there's a will, there's a way.

You can add me as a friend and I'll offer support any way I can.

FTW
  • 4education
    4education Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined. First time. Past "WW" alum. It worked and I would still be a member if online tools were not so complicated and the "membership" wasn't so expensive. I DESTROYED my metabolism for about a year and now everything I put in my mouth shows up almost instantly. Lesson learned---still need some help----i am not a big eater..i just eat alot when i do eat and having a hard time dividing it throughout my day.....

good luck to me and the rest of you
  • cpego1
    cpego1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am on a million and 1. I will be your friend and support you in any way possible!!!!:smile::smile:
  • mellawella77
    mellawella77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Keep going till you get it right. As long as you have breath and determination to change it can happen. I've been trying again since I was a teenager. I'll keep trying until I reach my goal. You can do it.