new here

Options
hi, a new user here. I'm sarah,36, mother to 2 girls and an ex soldier who has lost her way over the years especially after giving up smoking last october. I'm after losing 100+ pounds . . If anyone could help keep me motivated or just like to chat with someone who maybe going through the same thing, then that would be very much appreciated. keep up the good work everyone :smile: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Dave2874
    Options
    Hi. I'm Dave I've just joined I'm from Peterborough I want to lost 2 stone atm I go to the gym 4-5 day a week but I've been stuck at the same weight for 3 months its doing my head in lol. Add me if you want cheer
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm always looking for new friends to chat to so feel free to add. ????
  • aubreemonroe
    Options
    Hi all
  • RenaeComet
    Options
    Hi Sezzy,

I'm new here too, been using this program for just over a week and can say the benefits have been great!
    You've taken the first step in the right direction, well done!
    I use to be a long distant runner but after injury I couldnt run as often so I still kep the food going in but not burning it off leading to a weight gain.
    Although I only have 6kg to lose, sometimes 6kg can be just as hard as 100+ pounds.
    Keep the weightloss journey all about you and don't let any negative input destroy the hard work you've been putting in. You should already be familiar with discipline being an ex soldier, so use that tool to keep you on the right track.
    GOODLUCK! :)
  • sezzyb1
    sezzyb1 Posts: 8
    Options
    thank you :smile:
  • sezzyb1
    Options
    hi
  • beccabit
    beccabit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! Love to motivate and make new friends!!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    FR sent :happy:
  • sezzyb1
    Options
    thank you, i have added you. The journey starts here :)
  • RachelG2983
    Options
    Thanks for the add! :smile: New friends are always good.
  • sezzyb1
    Options
    we can do it :) its our time to shine :):):):)