Am I the only one.. Who loves wine!

Options
2»

Replies

• USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love wine - the sweet wines - moscato di'asti is my fav - oh and any Risling.... we have a great little wine place in my little town called Off the vine - they make wine slushies every Friday - oohhh yumie!
    but its cheaper to just drink Vodka and flavored water...
    I have cut down a ton recently but I think its because I have just been busy - Football is starting soon - and Sundays are for Bloody Marys and football food....
  • lynnerack
    lynnerack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I drink five days a week, in fact I'm enjoying a G&T now and will have wine with my roast chicken dinner tonight, but I'm on the 5:2 so I can!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I love it.. sadly having it makes me want to eat more. :/
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I like sweet wines like Red Rose' and Reisling, but I manage to drink it in moderation, dessert wines REALLY get me. But I have to say whiskey and beer are my weaknesses. Mmm. I dont drink often but put a bottle of whiskey in front of me and I can drink at least half in the first 20-30 min, sooo Im really careful about it.
  • Lori0463
    Lori0463 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wine is my downfall :) I like sweet ones and TRY to budget for them.
  • Rossa59
    Rossa59 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I drink wine every day, within my calorie limit, and have lost 32lbs since Jan '13. Don't have much of a sweet tooth these days so wine is my daily treat!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    <-- loves a glass of wine. I save cals for one each night.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I love wine and drink it still as well when I can work it into my daily calories and feel like having a glass (or two, or so on).

I just don't drink it nearly as much as I used to (an approach which completely lacked moderation).
  • minijuggernaut
    minijuggernaut Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I used to drink a lot of wine.

But wine makes me want to snack on food that's not part of my plan... and a LOT of it. So, I gave it up except for the occasional once a month glass.
  • kyliep99
    kyliep99 Posts: 15
    Options
    I do, a couple of times a week. In fact drinks - tea, coffee, lattes and wine are the "snacks" in my diet which isn't probably nutritionally too sound and I'm trying to improve on that!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wine is my favourite drink. I can easily drink a bottle a night, no problem at all. Not good i know, empty calories, im trying to swap this for vermouth extra dry with diet lemonade for 50cals instead of 600 cals for a whole bottle.
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes! I drink wine every day. Dinner just isn't right without it. Like others have said, I just "budget" the calories for it and I'm good to go. It's all about priorities :happy: