weekends are hard

Options
Hey all, What do you do to stay on program during the weekends? I think the weekends are the hardest for me...

Replies

• Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I agree.. I am soooooo good during the week...every thing is measured, logged ect...weekends I tend to not eat as regularly..or as well.. I seldom go over my calorie count and I make darn sure to add exercise to my weekend JUST in case...but it is difficult..
  • Lisasnomys
    Lisasnomys Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys are awesome for doing weekends, I take them off having two days where I can eat over my calories if I choose not that I always do, I also don't log on the weekend. Monday I am back on logging and eating really well. I find if I don't give myself some time off then I binge and its not healthy this gives me more of a balance. My weight has still reduced every week so far with the last amount being .8kg one week.
  • mzalessky
    Options
    Weekends are the worst, especially when you have to go out and socialize, which usually (let's be honest) happens over food. One thing that works pretty well for me is allowing myself one cheat day throughout the week. Just one day when I don't count calories, don't intentionally try to go out and exercise, and let myself have the foods I've been wanting over the rest of the week. It's usually a weekend day for me and that one day usually guilts me into staying on track the other six.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I approach weekends like any other day of the week.