Just a tiny little NSV...

Options
Ed98043
Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
After losing 20 lbs I've been retreading the same 3 lbs (198-200) on the scale since May and let's just say that reaching "Onederland" is great, but after about the tenth time it's not so much of a thrill. :/

However, today I tried on a pair of jeans that I bought without trying on about a month ago and couldn't even button....and today they fit! So I guess I'm just shifting weight around. lol They're a size 14, so I'm happy for the official drop of one size.

081120131994_zps1eceb6bc.jpg
199.4 lbs

Please share your NSV's!

Replies

• mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look great!!!!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'd take it. Looks good on you! Congratulations. Sometimes the body just needs time to adjust to the new life.:flowerforyou:
  • matty4130
    Options
    very good!! I have floated from 280 to 285 for the past month. However nothing I have fits anymore. so shape very much changes when numbers don't.
  • mustang6411
    mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    One-derful!
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Very nice! I love it when that kind of thing happens! Good work! :drinker: My little NSV... I went to a family reunion yesterday (we do it every year second Sat in Aug) I started my healthy journey in Jan so last time I saw everyone I was still 210 lbs, I am now 165 lbs and fit! (I am 6'1") I have to admit I was the topic of the day :happy: EVERYONE was... WOW!!! You look amazing!!! What did you do? Etc.... I have to admit it was a very nice day!:happy: Good luck to all! :flowerforyou:

Not trying to jump on your NSV!! (you did say share, hope it's ok) You're looking great!! :flowerforyou:
  • lorettasnewbeginning
    Options
    Way to go! I'd much rather people see the loss on me than me see the loss on the scale! Those numbers will start moving again soon!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Very nice! I love it when that kind of thing happens! Good work! :drinker: My little NSV... I went to a family reunion yesterday (we do it every year second Sat in Aug) I started my healthy journey in Jan so last time I saw everyone I was still 210 lbs, I am now 165 lbs and fit! (I am 6'1") I have to admit I was the topic of the day :happy: EVERYONE was... WOW!!! You look amazing!!! What did you do? Etc.... I have to admit it was a very nice day!:happy: Good luck to all! :flowerforyou:

Not trying to jump on your NSV!! (you did say share, hope it's ok) You're looking great!! :flowerforyou:

Wow, that's a great NSV! And 6'1" - you're a tall drink o' water.

I hope to have the same type of thing happen at Thanksgiving...or at least see if people notice a difference without my having to mention it. Hopefully I'll be at 190 then, officially overweight instead of obese. :happy:
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! WTG!!

My NSV this weekend was buying 2 tops in the regular section, NOT the plus size section!! WOOHOO!!
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of the elastic waist brigade for many years as pants with a zipper never fit right. Just for the heck of it the other day I decided to see if I could find a pair of "regular" pants that actually fit. I put on 12's and they actually were too big so I grabbed a 10 and they fit perfectly! I even tried on more at several other stores and they were all a perfect fit, no matter the brand. Happy dance!!! :laugh:
  • amyfliesalot
    amyfliesalot Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm finding that even when the scale doesn't move, I'm getting smaller. Maybe not a lot, but enough to go down a size again in my work pants without losing a pound. Seems weird, but maybe we're gaining some muscle while we're losing, so it evens out...
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. NSV's are the real proof of success.:flowerforyou:
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Tiny little NSV?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! That's an AWESOME, HUGE NSV!!!!! Way to go you!!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    That's great! Can't wait until I fit in a 14!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Keep going and the scale will move.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options

Wow, that's a great NSV! And 6'1" - you're a tall drink o' water.

I hope to have the same type of thing happen at Thanksgiving...or at least see if people notice a difference without my having to mention it. Hopefully I'll be at 190 then, officially overweight instead of obese. :happy:

:happy: I'm happy to be the tall drink O' water instead of the "BIG" girl I used to be... Thanks! You rock it at Thanksgiving!! I hope you are the topic of the day :wink: Best of luck! :flowerforyou:
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of the elastic waist brigade

:laugh: :laugh:

Haha that's the best thing I have read all day.

To the OP: Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Im SO happy for you! I cant wait until my own scale says those numbers! Good job!
  • lynnerack
    lynnerack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Out shopping with my husband today he noticed a sexy, clingy, red dress in a shop window and said to me to go in the shop and try one on. I picked out a size 14 UK thinking it would not fit and went into the cubicle to try it on. Wow -it fitted and looked GOOD! Check out my profile photo and my big smile!!!
  • MeowSkull
    MeowSkull Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! Awesome! BTW, there is no such thing as a "tiny little NSV", they are ALL spectacular!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!