Things not in the database?

Scorpiomom222
Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
There are a few things that are not in the database that I feel SHOULD be in there. Like squats and lunges. I'm wondering why they are not in there? I just did ten minutes of squats, and don't know how many calories I burned.

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    I know some people log this type of exercise under "Calisthenics" - it is in the cardio database.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Thank you! I got my Stevias! They are babies, and I need to look up more info for their care.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Thank you! I got my Stevias! They are babies, and I need to look up more info for their care.

Did you try nibbling on a leaf? I did - they taste so sweet! :bigsmile:
  • ssanchez41010
    ssanchez41010 Posts: 20 Member
    what is that!?! Stevia?? A couple of new ingredients called for it...but i have no clue where to find it or what isle or exactly what that is! I guess I can try Googling it.
  • Scorpiomom222
    They are natural plants for unprocessed sweetening of your foods and drinks. And, yes, I did try a leaf! They are yummy! You can get them on the internet, either as plants, or dried leaves. I got two plants, cuz I don't want to keep buying the leaves. I did steep a couple of leaves in my coffee this morning, and it was pretty good.
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    I've logged that under calisthenics in the past. :)
  • ssanchez41010
    ssanchez41010 Posts: 20 Member
    Thanks! That's pretty neat!
This discussion has been closed.