Hello

Options
Been here a few months this round which is longer then I've been on any weight loss site. Just looking around and trying to get things together. I'll be 50 ( WHEW ) in October and wanted to start a new healthy lifestyle before I hit the big five-O. I don't think, no I know, I won't make it to 60 if I don't make some changes. I need to love over 100 lbs probably more like 150. It's hard to exercise at this point and I lack motivation. Oh I'm motivated now but.....Anyway I'm determined to try.

Replies

• sezzyb1
    sezzyb1 Posts: 8
    Options
    hi , you can do it. It has taken me 14 years for me to get to this point. The lack of energy and motivation has dragged me down. Im need to lose 100+ pounds. The light switch has finally been flicked and im ready for the change. we are all here for you. I know how hard it is just to get this far . I wish you all the luck and i shall send a friends request :)))
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi there.. sending you a Friend Request. You absolutely can do the exercise and anything else you want to do. You just can't do it all in a day so take it hour by hour/day by day/week by week and month by month. If you follow your plan (make sure your #'s work for you) you can't help but succeed! :flowerforyou:
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Just remember every day is a new day - try not to get too discouraged when you slip up. Good luck!!!
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I started at 55, it is hard but doable.
  • sunbaby2013
    Options
    HI. I'm 58. You can do this. A lot of people feel the same way. Get involved with one of the Topic. A lot of people are Very Positive and feeling the same way.

Darla from Ohio
  • Theory13
    Theory13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) My name is Valencia and this is not my first time to the rodeo, lol. I've been losing and gaining for a couple decades now. In 2008-2009 I lost 80 pounds using this website and gained it all back when I started college. Weight loss definitely takes dedication and concentration, and with the hectic schedule of school and kids (had a third halfway through my education!) I just totally lost focus on my body. Well, I graduated in March with a degree in Digital Media and am now ready to finally get this monkey off my back. I am trying to parlay the experience into jump starting my career as well. I am an aspiring filmmaker and am making a documentary about this journey. I hope to meet and get inspired by others who are currently in or past my situation. Looking forward to "meeting" you guys!
  • dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me as a motivational buddy! We can do this!!!
  • LittleHungryGurl
    LittleHungryGurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you very much
  • LittleHungryGurl
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thank you very much.maybe we can do this and finally stop yo-yo-ing back and forth.
  • LittleHungryGurl
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I think having friends is the key.I may not comment but I come on everyday and look at what everyone has to say.It's very motivational.
  • sunbaby2013
    Options
    HI. Just popping by to see how you are doing. I haven't been on my computer for a few days to catch up with everyone.....Been a BUSY Week.....But just wanted to see how you are doing.