Supernatural

Options
2»

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I love the show. Charlie had to have been my fave, although I doubt she's coming back :(
    Then Sam and Castiel (Still can't get used to calling him Sam and not Dean though >.>)

Yes! Charlie will be back in the new season, Felicia Day confirmed it on her Facebook page.
  • SuperWhoLock24601
    SuperWhoLock24601 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oh, and the Impala. :love:
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Yes. My husband has predicted this will be my midlife crisis car lol
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Yes. My husband has predicted this will be my midlife crisis car lol

I'd totally drive that car. It's sexy!
  • SheriGuenther
    Options
    The episode, I think in Season Six, when Dean is sent into the future so he will change his mind about saying yes to Michael. Lucifer had already taken over Sam's body. At the end of the episode where Dean and Lucifer are talking. That scene broke my heart.
  • AngelaAwesome97
    AngelaAwesome97 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Wow! alot more people than i expected! :D castiel is my fave, then dean and sam are tied for second, and i love bobby, kevin, GARTH, crowley, and balthazar. My fave episodes are: The French Mistake, Season 7, Time for a Wedding!, and the last episode of season 8 o.o (THAT WAS THE BEST FINALE EVER OMG). I cant wait for season 9 !!!! also anyone else looking forward for the spin-off series?? what do you think it will be about? I hope its about garth and charlie and kevin maybe. :)
  • budderbun
    Options
    I'd consider myself unhealthily obsessed with this show. :P CASTIEL!
  • AngelaAwesome97
    Options
    I love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dean is my fave, but sam is smexy! misha is awesome though................ MISHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG yes!!!! misha is such an awesome person, he's HILARIOUS, and he's a GREAT actor. he's played many diferent roles on the show and still did an amazing job acting :D
  • AngelaAwesome97
    Options
    I love supernatural and have watched it from the beginning!!! But my favorite character is Lucifer hands down! He's sexy in that kinda evil way....I know he's the bad guy and i should have this unwavering hate for him because of what he did to Sam, Dean , and Cass but...... I just can't resist he will always been my favorite personally all he needs is find a way to come back and it will be perfect!
    lol yes! lucifer is so funny in this show! he's just so creepy its hilarious lol xD
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I know he is every time he's in an episode I laugh so hard I start crying!
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love supernatural and have watched it from the beginning!!! But my favorite character is Lucifer hands down! He's sexy in that kinda evil way....I know he's the bad guy and i should have this unwavering hate for him because of what he did to Sam, Dean , and Cass but...... I just can't resist he will always been my favorite personally all he needs is find a way to come back and it will be perfect!
    lol yes! lucifer is so funny in this show! he's just so creepy its hilarious lol xD

I know he is every time he's in an episode I laugh so hard I start crying!
  • silverburk
    Options
    I love Supernatural. I have a hard time deciding between Sam and Dean, they just play off each other so well. I think they chose the perfect people to play them. I absolutely love Cas! And his dead pan facial expression when he doesn't get some joke Dean is making. HILARIOUS!
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hey, Tuesday! Pig 'n a poke!
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Lucifer was awesome! And Ruby (the first one) was freakin' hot.
  • AngelaAwesome97
    Options
    Hey, Tuesday! Pig 'n a poke!
    lol i remember that episode xD sooo hilarious!!
  • WiskeyBlue
    WiskeyBlue Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I love me some Supernatural. To the point I get love sick when I think about Dead Winchester lol
  • SheriGuenther
    Options
    I have heard that season 9 is the last season. Is this true?
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    My BFF is so in love with them. I have never seen the show, but when she and I go to Comic Con, they are the funniest panel ever and such hotties!:heart:
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    It's a great show! The right blend of humor, thrills, and horror. My wife and I love watching it on Netflix!