Brodudebros at the restaurant NSV

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
If you've read my profile you will understand why I'm calling this an NSV.

There was no scale.

It's a victory.

This morning at going out to eat breakfast some guys at the next table got up to leave. I coulda sworn one or both of them checked me out when I came in with fam and sat down but I was too hungry to care. When they were leaving though one stayed standing near the table and he looked like he puts some serious gym time in as he stood there long enough for me to really notice. Meantime I went on jabbering to hubby about how I JUST NOW noticed I coulda had the chicken fried steak that comes with biscuits and gravy altogether on one plate.... Oh well, maybe next time.

Then his friend returns from paying at the register and he's pretty bro'd up himself and they whisper at the table which I assume to be about tipping the lady right. Then they take off. Then the one who'd paid comes back to pretend to finish drinking his water but does OBVIOUS stare at me from behind my husband in a way I can only describe as well...obvious. So yeah a couple of Brodudebro's with muscles coming out of their everything were checking ME out. Little old me. And none of my things were hanging out or anything. I was wearing jeans and a sweater and my tops not that low cut. I felt a little awkward so I just pretended to keep telling my lame *kitten* story to which husband was just eating furiously like when in the heck is this stupid chicken fried steak story gonna end but I was just trying not to have to make eye contact and get all flustered.

But inside I was thinking, "they like me, they really like me".

the end.

p.s. they were hawt.

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    PS: you are hawt
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a little unsolicited appreciation.

Enjoy.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I like this story
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Revel in it!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I like this story

OKay it's book report time.
    1) what was your favorite part?
    2) who were the main protagonists/antagonists?
    3) what would be a good title for this story?
  • jedgarner11
    jedgarner11 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    anyone gone missing in your town lately?
  • CloudyMao
    CloudyMao Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You know when you look good to total strangers, you look really fakking good.
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way whenever someone very fit compliments me.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

I don't get it?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

/headscratch

Wut?
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    that's a total confidence booster... especially when you notice it and it doesn't have to be pointed out to you... cause that's when you know it was obvious! lol
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    Everyone misses the point.

Tell us about the chicken fried. Talk slowly and use a lot of adjectives.
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That's amazing, it's my fantasy! LOL
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

Awwwwwww yeah.....that's what my book report questions were alluding to.

So yeah I saw her bring it out from the back and it was just so crispy golden looking that I though it was fried chicken as I'd never seen it on the menu? Then I noticed the white creamy stuff on top and I was like wha?:huh: And that's what I saw her bring to their table so I had no idea what I was looking at but it was hypnotic.

Then later after killing my corned beef with eggs on top I wanted some moar foodz and that's when I noticed everyone else had little tents on their table with the specials so i looked and found ours on the booth behind my head. And there it was. Chicken fried steak with hashed browns and two biscuits with gravy. ALtogether on one plate. No substitutions, no special favors, no worries. So the hash browns that came with my food were yum. SO even though I had to get a belgian waffle with pecans THIS time, next time it's gonna be that hyoooge slab of golden brown crispy fried steak smothered in gravy with flaky tender biscuits and MOAR gravy! ahhh. of course I'm gonna order an extra side of sausage on the side cause I'm nasty like that. And I probably won't eat the hash browns cause it looked like a huge amount of food. Not even that big ole brodudebro finished his. I think the hash browns are just there for show.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options

LOL, best response yet!
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

Personally, this was my favorite part: "I coulda had the chicken fried steak that comes with biscuits and gravy altogether on one plate.... Oh well, maybe next time." But, I just got back from a run and went lifting earlier and am starving, so that may be influencing my judgement.

also:
    PS: you are hawt

Seriously.
  • Otterluv
    Options

CM beat me to it. She knows what's what. CM is crazy smart and has her priorities in order.
  • Otterluv
    Options

Awwwwwww yeah.....that's what my book report questions were alluding to.

So yeah I saw her bring it out from the back and it was just so crispy golden looking that I though it was fried chicken as I'd never seen it on the menu? Then I noticed the white creamy stuff on top and I was like wha?:huh: And that's what I saw her bring to their table so I had no idea what I was looking at but it was hypnotic.

Then later after killing my corned beef with eggs on top I wanted some moar foodz and that's when I noticed everyone else had little tents on their table with the specials so i looked and found ours on the booth behind my head. And there it was. Chicken fried steak with hashed browns and two biscuits with gravy. ALtogether on one plate. No substitutions, no special favors, no worries. So the hash browns that came with my food were yum. SO even though I had to get a belgian waffle with pecans THIS time, next time it's gonna be that hyoooge slab of golden brown crispy fried steak smothered in gravy with flaky tender biscuits and MOAR gravy! ahhh. of course I'm gonna order an extra side of sausage on the side cause I'm nasty like that. And I probably won't eat the hash browns cause it looked like a huge amount of food. Not even that big ole brodudebro finished his. I think the hash browns are just there for show.

I'll be in my bunk.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I like this story

"Chicken fried dudebros"
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    I'll be in my bunk.
    Shiny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!