Young Moms losing weight

Options
13»

Replies

• mamabearr
    Options
    I took before pics. I posted them in a private group on BBC lol. A bunch of girls on there are trying to lose weight and we all posted our "before" pictures.
  • Anna19911
    Options
    I have before pictures just on my computer.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I'll be 21 in November, and have two children with 33 lbs left to lose.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    I searched for some support groups for young moms trying to get into shape but they were extremely inactive, so I thought I'd make a new thread for it.

Anyone else like me here? I'm 21 and 5'3 with 30+ pounds to lose!

Alright, I think we need to start threads for weigh-ins. What day should the official weigh-ins be?
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    That's crazy! Is your name Rebecca? I'm Becky, 20 years old, 5'4" with two kids. LOL Crazy.
  • mommashelbs
    Options
    Amanda, what is the private group? Do you think I could join?
  • allison_joan
    allison_joan Posts: 115
    Options
    I see this thread has been kind of dead lately but I'm new to fitnesspal. I'm 21 and have a one year old son. I'm 5'1 and 130 pounds and want to lose about 20 pounds and could use all the help I could get. I'm so bad at staying on track so hopefully this all helps me out!
  • vivi226
    vivi226 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 19 and have a 5 month old son. I'm new to MFP.
    I'm 5'2' and 153lbs (Yikes, I know). I want to lose at least 20-25lbs, but even 15 would be nice.
  • Nurse_Jessica13
    Options
    Hi there! I am a new mommy! My daughter is 6 weeks old! I was in the obese category before i got pregnant- i was 203 lbs.... the day i went in to deliver i was 219. since having my daughter i have been losing weight like crazy since i began watching what i was eating the day i found out i was pregnant (6 days after conception). i am now down to 181.4! My goal is 160I would love support getting through this from other moms and would love to be able to support others as well! thanks!