Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Clean eating peoples......

I'm really interested in trying this, at least some of the time. Any advice/info welcome and also anyone with an open diary want to be my friend so I can look at what kind of thing others are eating? Would be really appreciated.

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    I hate that term. Do you mean eating a diet that is rich in whole foods?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,293 Member
    Eat all the foods.

Seriously, there are as many definitions of "clean" as there are members of this site.

Just eat whole foods as much as possible. No restrictions necessary.

In my world, ice cream, cheeseburgers, pizza, and french fries are allowed. I don't even ask what kind of oil they use. :tongue:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    You should NEVER eat people. It is immoral as well as illegal.
  • sdpeklo
    sdpeklo Posts: 82
    There is a magazine called "Clean Eating" . Also look up Tosca Reno. That will answer your questions. Best Wishes on your Journey!
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Feel free to look at my diary/. I have lost almost 10 lbs in the last 5-6 weeks. I will send you a friend request.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    I am looking into this as well. I have no idea why some people get so passionate about the subject one way or the other.
    I just want to see if whole foods with fewer ingredients will make a difference in how I feel. Good luck
    ~WAVE~
  • Check out the books by Tosca Reno (all are great). I also sub to Eating Clean magazine.

Oxygen magazine has many recipes (as does the website) and Tosca has a website with a forum that includes recipes as well. It is not as difficult as people assume and honestly I eat a larger variety of foods now that I eat clean foods versus processed garbage.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Thanks everyone and yes I meant unprocessed as much as poss :D and definitely not people lol
  • LCgymnast
    LCgymnast Posts: 258
    Just added you. You can check out my diary any time. Today was my heavier day for food, but I try to stay on the healthier choice side when I do eat more than normal. Hope my diary helps in anyway. ;)
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    My diary is open; feel free to have a look. I'm eating right now about 95% clean (nothing packaged, almost entirely organic, no added sugar/sweeteners/preservatives).