Dance off the inches?

Has anyone used these videos? I'm considering buying the Dance Off The Inches "Latin Party Pack"
Just looking for some personal opinions, success stories, etc.
Thanks

Replies

• echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    I play Just Dance and Zumba on the Wii and dancing is a super fun way to workout!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    I don't have that specific workout, but you certainly can dance off the inches! I dance all the time. I take belly dance lessons, and I have several dance workouts for the Wii, and a couple dance workout DVDs. It's a fun way to get in your exercise!
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    I don't have that either, but I've done several dance workouts, and now I just dance on my own. I think as long as you're doing something that keeps you moving and keeps your heart rate up for anywhere from 30-60 minutes, you'll be golden!
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    I just bought the 25 dollar pack of dance off the inches at walmart because I'm sick of walk away the pounds. About to give it a go! ^___^
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    I bought the Latin Party Pack. I'd already own the Dance of The Inches Sizzling Salsa. I have to be honest, I wished that Youtube had a clip of the Latin Party Pack Red Hot Cardio Party, Total Body Tone With A Twist and Slim and Sexy Dancer's Abs, so that I could have viewed it beforehand. For some reason, the camera person loves to keep the camera on the backup exercisers. If they didn't want the instructor in the video, they shouldn't have had her. The instructor looks a little too thin to me and to be honest, she's not really entertaining.

Sizzling Salsa is the better dvd. You can check youtube for other Dance off the inches workouts. I have so many of the other ones and they are good.
  • mhoelzer2988
    mhoelzer2988 Posts: 4 Member
    I just got Dance Central for Xbox 360 kinect. I've only done it once but I worked up a little sweat after just 1 dance and I've read reviews on those dance games and a lot of people have lost weight doing them which is why I got it plus my 2 young boys love to dance so I figured it was something we could do together!
  • doubglass
    doubglass Posts: 314 Member
    Rent the video. Netflix probably has it. Better yet, get a partner and really dance. It is good cardio and does work of the inches. Probably better than walking.

10624035.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • I just use the Sirus XM radio strobe Dance or other's and dance my butt off with all crazy dance moves,I have no dance moves really but I try.
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    I got the latin party pack today, and I tried total body tone with a twist and slim and sexy dancer abs tonight. I LOVED it. it was fun and didn't feel like a workout. The only thing I had problems with were the multiple lunges because of arthiris, but a little modification and I still feel it in my tummy.
  • I just purchased it yesterday and I must say its quite a workout for me. Once i get all the moves down I believe it will be so much fun. I believe its well worth it, if you love to dance and it really works up a sweat...Only 2nd day here, but i sure can feel it!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Keep up the good job everyone.
  • I bought the Party Pack and just started it yesterday done my workout for yesterday and today and you can def. feel it. I like it so far I have heard many success stories on it from reviews I read before I bought it. One thing I like about it is that it comes with a 30 day workout plan to follow.
  • I just bought the video today! My brother and I did the workout and were drenched in sweat after! I did the ten minute ab workout that comes with it right after and I was dying! It's a fun workout and I'm definitely expecting to see results from it!
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    I vote for Just Dance games! I frickin' love them. I end up doing them for MORE time than I planned because they are so much fun. And you can seriously work up a sweat and get your heart rate up if you pick the medium/hard songs. Just pull the blinds if you have zero rhythm so the neighbors won't get a chuckle...(my case).
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    At 39 never having stepped foot in a gym and never even thought about what she was eating - a bit of a dance when out on a friday night making shakira look ameteur and keen on michael jackson and this is what dance can do for you.

http://screencast.com/t/YuIf6nma0S

Thats right she has abbs begining to show at 23% bodyfat. (she was playing badmington)

Unbelievably improved now she has done a year at the gym , but still has no thought for food.