Girls I need your help!!!! Pronto!!!

Options
Okay so i'm i'm pear shaped and around size 18 for pants, but it seems everywhere I go, they're either too baggy or too tight to the point to where i can't even get the button shut haha, Anyone know any good sites for cute clothes for plus sized for a 20 year old?

also...another problem, I've been cursed with a big chest i'm a size 42F

PLEASE does anybody know where I can find a sports bra for bigger chests??? D:

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant
    Torrid
    Forever 21
    Dots
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    They are a bit pricey, but I have always had good luck finding a style of jeans to fit at Lane Bryant. They have several different cuts and fits in each size! Good luck!

As for bras, I am no help as I am not well endowed up top.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Old Navy is very generous on sizing.
    Try Target also~
  • ewartluft
    ewartluft Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure for the pants, but maybe try Victoria's Secret for the bra? They're a bit pricey, but I can't think of anywhere else that might sell that size.
  • Jsneel
    Jsneel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I recommend Maurice's silver jeans or Vigoss! They are a little expensive but instead of celebrating with food I like to buy a pair of jeans ever so often I think It helped me!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Lane Bryant.

Also, have you thought about finding a good tailor? That way if you find something cute that is a bit baggy you can still get it and get it to fit nicely.

I have trouble finding pants that fit around my waist and my thighs because I carry most of my fat around my hips and thighs, but not my waist. I'm also 5'3" so I'm too short for a lot of pants, so I have to get them turned up.
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    As a former 42F, I can tell you that you are probably going to have to buy your sports bras online. Tons of websites out there. Got mine from bare necessities or moving comfort. One of those...
  • hammbone55
    Options
    I recommend Maurice's silver jeans or Vigoss! They are a little expensive but instead of celebrating with food I like to buy a pair of jeans ever so often I think It helped me!

^^^^^MAURICES^^^^^^ my favorite place to shop. Love them!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Definitely Lane Bryant for bras. Don't think you would care for the clothes. My 24 yr. old daughter thinks they are for older women...and she is right.

Torrid is great for jeans and tops.....a bit pricey, though. And Old Navy.
  • bridgegetsfit
    bridgegetsfit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For pants I'd sugesst debbs, lane bryant. Im a 38 G and I purchased my sports bra online (amazon) it was a bit pricey but that the only place I was able to find a sports bra in my size.
  • tumblindice
    tumblindice Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    If you live on the west coast...try Catherines, and The Avenue (great for all ages)
    and Lane Bryant is nice as well.
  • abaylor34
    Options
    total woman in la mirada
    the wooman is on point in sizing you and finding awesome bras...pricey but worth it..... 60 buck a bra
  • amyknjones
    Options
    I have a friend who is large on top and the only place they could find her sports bras that fit was Macy's. This was years ago, but you might try them. Not super cheap, but they might have that size.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Okay so i'm i'm pear shaped and around size 18 for pants, but it seems everywhere I go, they're either too baggy or too tight to the point to where i can't even get the button shut haha, Anyone know any good sites for cute clothes for plus sized for a 20 year old?

also...another problem, I've been cursed with a big chest i'm a size 42F

PLEASE does anybody know where I can find a sports bra for bigger chests??? D:

For bras you'll need to check either a nice lingerie store, (VS doesn't do F to the best of my knowledge) or order online. Elomi make some really pretty bras in F,G,H,and HH sizes.
  • peniculala
    peniculala Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love bare necessities for bras. I echo avenue for jeans and you can get a few other cute things.

Someone told me about a bra store online that always has free shipping, but I can't for the life of me remember it. If anyone knows it, please message me!
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you!!! I will definitely take a look at all f them!!! :)
  • RubyRunner14
    RubyRunner14 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, usually sold at Costco.
  • FrayaLace
    Options
    My sister use to just use sites like this: http://www.makeyourownjeans.com/?gclid=CO--8JuI-bgCFShp7AodtEAA-g
  • toridehaven
    Options
    www.enell.com
    Best sports bra EVER!!!!
  • muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'd try Maurices and maybe Lane Bryant