Cannot do this alone . . . Reaching out!

Options
Hey there MFP

Reaching out to everyone that is looking for encouragement and support and is willing to give it back as well.

I joined MFP last October and lost 27lbs, and then thought I could do it without logging, because I KNOW IT ALL, clearly I don't lol because I have gained albs back and my tummy has come back.

I looked at myself in disgust and thought I need to change and get back to logging and exercise again but since I haven't told my friends and family I relied on MFP for the support. I lost alot of friends on here as my main support pals have stopped using this, so my 2nd attempt to log again a couple weeks ago - I FAILED!

Attempting again, I need help, and I am reaching out. Add me as a friend and I will do the same, I am on here a fair bit so please feel free to leave me a message as well and I will always respond.

Have a great night (It's almost 11pm where I am)
Tosh

Replies

• ImjustmeTiaraT
    Options
    Let's do this!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I'm on all the time and love offering support. im very motivated. feel free to add me. you can do this! we all can!
  • swordsgirl12
    swordsgirl12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally know where you are coming from. I get to logging, eating better, and working out but have little results so then I give up on myself and think well if it's gonna be like that I might as well do whatever I want and eat the entire pizza or whatever. So yeah support group sounds like fun. :)
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Add me, love talking and motivating others.
  • amyknjones
    Options
    I am on here quite often as I find it much easier to stay motivated by checking in on here and making friends who are as serious about losing as I am. I would love any adds of people who are serious about helping motivate, and I will do the same!
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. I log every day.
  • strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been using MFP for 3 months but started making changes 2 months before that. I am very serious about making this a permanent lifestyle. I have asked myself a few times if there will come a day when I stop logging and I don't think that I will. I love the accountability of logging my meals, as it keeps me on the straight and narrow path to good health.
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation!! Lost 65 lbs, over the last 11 mos gained back 20:cry: . Came back to logging about 2wks ago and down 5. MPG does work...just need to use it :wink: . I can always use encouragement and willing to give back to. Always looking for positive friends too.
  • Leigh98
    Leigh98 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just back on myself! I use the app 99% of the time and can't access the forums easily... So I need all the friends I can get! Added you!
  • swordsgirl12
    swordsgirl12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel like if someone will hold me accountable for it I'll keep it up more. I mean I'm a college student so it's a little hard for me to really get into things because I'm so busy but I really want this and in the long run it will make me feel better. So feel free to give ideas :)
  • 1diggs
    1diggs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me you are not alone on this journey
  • Amanda_Tate28
    Amanda_Tate28 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :D We can all do this!