What are your favourite fitness videos on youtube?

Options
With links, preferably!! I'm currently signed up to an monthly payment online program but I know there's so much available for free... so hit me!

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    There's a ton. Search BeFit, Fitness Blender and Blogilates/POP Pilates for starters. Each has some really, really good stuff.
  • brenna8806
    Options
    Jillian's 30 day shred is free on there.
  • hyukew
    hyukew Posts: 2
    Options
    Great, thank you!
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    BeFit is pretty good, although if it's a programme with progressing levels of difficulty, they tend to only upload the first level (this is true of things like Jillian Michaels videos). Still, there's plenty on there to keep you occupied for free :)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I just recently started The Butt Bible. All 3 levels for both the Upper and Lower segments are uploaded to youtube. It took a little searching around online, but I also found out how the program schedule online. It is as follows:

Day 1: Butt Bible Lower Level 1
    Day 2: Butt Bible Upper Level 1
    Day 3: Rest/Cardio
    Day 4: Butt Bible Lower Level 1
    Day 5: Butt Bible Upper Level 1
    Day 6: Rest/Cardio
    Day 7: Rest
    **Each level last 2 weeks, with the full program (if followed as described above) finishing in 6 weeks
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I really like sadienardini for yoga. Fitnessblender have heaps of variety too. Theres also blogilates but I cant say ive tried many of hers..
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Frank Yang and Kali muscle
  • FHowA46
    FHowA46 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Blogilates, Lean Machines and Carly Rowena. Blogilates has an awesome website too and she does calendars so that you have to do so many of her videos a day in that month. Also yes the 30 day shred is on youtube too.
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Lesley Ransomes, 1, 2, and 3 mile walks for rainy days -
    or when you just need a gentle work out.
  • amirahdaboss
    amirahdaboss Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    i am OBSESSED with fitnessblender on youtube. They have terrific workouts
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    I have downloaded a lot of the Jillian Michaels's videos off www.torrentz.eu for nothing and I have also downloaded leslie sansone 3 and 4 mile walk at home yep they are worth it I have put mine on a thumbdrive and I do the workout through the dvd player with the thumbdrive
  • gluteflute
    Options
    oh lord, I am too; fitnessblender has the most amazing workouts and my body is living proof; i'm on my way to being flab free lol
  • blueeyess55
    blueeyess55 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Blogilates!
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    six pack shortcuts
    insane home fat loss
  • mspoopoo
    mspoopoo Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I just recently started The Butt Bible. All 3 levels for both the Upper and Lower segments are uploaded to youtube. It took a little searching around online, but I also found out how the program schedule online. It is as follows:

Day 1: Butt Bible Lower Level 1
    Day 2: Butt Bible Upper Level 1
    Day 3: Rest/Cardio
    Day 4: Butt Bible Lower Level 1
    Day 5: Butt Bible Upper Level 1
    Day 6: Rest/Cardio
    Day 7: Rest
    **Each level last 2 weeks, with the full program (if followed as described above) finishing in 6 weeks

How do you like this so far?

I'm going to start it today.
  • broomnic
    broomnic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump