I need friends!!

Options
I hate to put it out there like that, but I am just starting back and I feel alone. Any help would be appreciated. I am a mother of 2, wife, store manager, very busy, active woman trying to lose almost 50lbs. I know I can do it. I just need support. I promise to return the favor!!

Replies

• Angiehankins77
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a mother of 3 boys, I work 5-7 days a week and I need all the support I can get and I return it as much as possible! We can do this ????
  • hulahoopmama
    hulahoopmama Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I need more friends too!!!! I am 27, home-based business woman with 2 girls, 1 and 3... I lost 20 pounds doing the ASAP diet and I just started round 2 and I want to stay motivated!!! Can't wait to cheer you on!
  • amytuvesonsmith
    Options
    I hear you! I am trying to get on the wagon myself. I am divorced and have two of my children living with me who are in college along with my recently separated brother. I really want to feel better about myself and take better care of myself. I know this works better with support.
  • MsSeptember0915
    Options
    My sisters an I have also just started this. We to are in need of support and friends and we will return the love! I don't mind anyone adding me feel free its hard doing this alone :D
  • LCgymnast
    LCgymnast Posts: 258
    Options
    You can count on me as long as I can count on you!!! Let's do it. Support is here for you!
  • danamarich
    danamarich Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ditto- friend request sent!

I'm also looking for MFP friends who communicate :)
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I could use more support too!

Am a working, divorced lady with no kids at home now. Work 5 days a week. Have about 50+ more lbs. to go.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I'm a "mother substitute" to two (my boyfriend's kids) and work in an ER 3 days a week. I understand how hectic life can get for us mothers and "mother substitutes". I'd love to give (and receive :smile: ) the encouragement and support.
  • J2U1N
    J2U1N Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! We can all help each other!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have only been here for about one month. I love the results and the support!
  • kem05
    kem05 Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm after some new friends too, feel free to add me... :bigsmile:

In short, I'm 29yo Aussie, live with my partner. Work full time in an office. I started at 154kg, down to 127kg (340-279lbs, I'm 6ft tall). Long way to go, but I'm here for the long haul! I moderate a new weekly challenge group in the groups section of the forums (search WMFPC).
  • livelovelaugh91897
    livelovelaugh91897 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! You can add me. I wouldn't feel like I'm doing this all by myself considering the fact that i want to lose 80+ pounds. This is going to be a long journey! ;)
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Ladies! Count me in too!!

I am 27, Marketing Manager, no kids but can afford to lose quite a number of pounds. My primary focus is the following;

1) Re-learning how to eat 'real food' PROPERLY. I have had my fair share of processed foods and go back to basics. I am not even going to lie, this is hard. I started in January and I am still learning.... but I am glad I have chosen to do this. (P.s. I don't share an open diary because I currently live in an Asian country, so a lot of food choices will set to confuse more than anything. Please don't take this the wrong way)

2) Getting into a bathing suit in full confidence for the first time in my life, by my 28th birthday! (It's barely a month away! EEK!!)

3) Home fitness, I haven't stepped foot in a gym since July 2012. I have been working out at home and finding ways to build my body from home.

Wish you all the best ladies.
  • wool_gathering
    wool_gathering Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started too, feel free to add me! Everyone can use a bit more support :)
    I'm 27 and I'm a PhD student, which = high stress, and a lot of time spent at the computer instead of exercising! I'm looking to loose around 40 pounds and get in good enough shape to keep up with my boyfriend and dog when we're out hiking!
  • cinnamonwhitlock
    cinnamonwhitlock Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :smile: add me, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose as I do. I'm focused on losing weight and gaining a healthy life. I have 3 sons, study part time and I'm looking for the right job for me. I love being around positive people, so if you're grumpy ....well pass. Live, love and be true to you!
  • staceygt
    staceygt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I'm starting back up. I really need some support too.
  • fudgecube
    fudgecube Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also starting again on the journey to becoming a slim healthy woman! I've tried all the diets but my main downfall has always been not exercising and indulging in dominos pizza (my nemesis!) Let's be friends and help each other out :)

Please feel free to add me as a friend! We can all do this together - Let me hear you say I BELIEVE!!!
  • stacyward714
    Options
    Hi!
    I accepted your request. I'm reasonably new to this site although I've dieted on and off for years :-(

BUT THIS TIME I'M DETERMINED :D
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    hiya! i would love some new friends on here too, the more the merrier, im a mummy starting back again, im determined to make a change and stick to it this time!!
    emily x
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You can never have too many friends on here to give and receive help, support and advice.
    I'll send you a friend request, anyone else feel free to add me.
    good luck.