Week 2 Results

Options
Hello Everyone,

Today I begin Week 3 of MFP.

For the completion of Week 2, I am down another 1.4 lbs for the week.

Onto Week 3 now :)

Feel free to add me if you wish. I track daily.

Happy Calorie Tracking day :)

Replies

• nhenryoliver
    nhenryoliver Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Well done you. I also track every day, when i am not away on holiday!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Well done you. I also track every day, when i am not away on holiday!

Thank you :)

Just goes to show what daily tracking and staying focused will do :)
  • hoffmann_maddy
    hoffmann_maddy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hey what's been working for you? Good Job!
  • andypandy1109
    andypandy1109 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hi i have just started week 5 and lost 4lb so well pleased:happy:
  • trackmyday1973
    Options
    hey what's been working for you? Good Job!

Honestly, just tracking, going for walks and staying focused.

Also, the wonderful friends on MFP, and instead of snacking at night....logging onto MFP and reading and participating in the many inpsiring, motivational, informative threads :)
  • deepuckett1
    deepuckett1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great Job....I started recording in MFP in January 2012, when my son got engaged. So I set a goal and got to work. In August, my son got married and it was a beautiful day. I did not reach the goal I had set for myself, but felt pretty darned good. And afterall it was his day, not mine. However, I have continued with MFP and exercise that I like (about 4 times a week). I've not broken any speed records by being down 59 lbs in a year and a half, but what I have done is made this a life change. Yes I may have a donut....but I eat it and get over it and move on. I do not want to sound preachy, but I am over 50 yrs old and probably have lost hundreds of pounds with each new diet. Finally, I have learned to make it part of my day - everyday. I hope this advice helps. :heart:
  • hoopsterdad
    hoopsterdad Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great work; keep it up.
    Tracking daily works for me as well.
    Week 3 under my belt now. 14 lbs down. Amazing what a combination of eating well and hitting the gym does.
    I too find that logging on to MFP in the evening and reading success stories helps avoid the nightly snacks.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Ahhh-mazing results!! I'm proud of your accomplishments && thank you for sharing!! I love your "Happy Calorie Tracking day;" that's pretty original for me! =))
  • trackmyday1973
    Options
    Ahhh-mazing results!! I'm proud of your accomplishments && thank you for sharing!! I love your "Happy Calorie Tracking day;" that's pretty original for me! =))

Thank you :)

Nice weight loss you have there. Congrats on the great accomplishment. Very motivational :)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Thats awesome!!
  • gcgoldwinger
    gcgoldwinger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Well done, you have all done so well in such a short space of time. Wish it was that easy for me, oh well onwards and downwards.

Good luck.
  • MamaDuckN2MamaWow
    MamaDuckN2MamaWow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - I'm only a couple days behind you! I feel like it's a complete game changer being on here daily...honestly, I'm normally logged on all day - if I'm bored, I scroll through here and read or write....before I would snack or sit and think I was hungry, now I'm very content with staying with what I have planned to eat for the day. I'm really getting to where I can stand and analzye the pantry/fridge and successfully judge what I can eat together or what I don't need to have for the day. MFP is so wonderful and I'm extremely happy I found it!!
    See you thinner/healthier on the other side!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • trackmyday1973
    Options
    Congratulations - I'm only a couple days behind you! I feel like it's a complete game changer being on here daily...honestly, I'm normally logged on all day - if I'm bored, I scroll through here and read or write....before I would snack or sit and think I was hungry, now I'm very content with staying with what I have planned to eat for the day. I'm really getting to where I can stand and analzye the pantry/fridge and successfully judge what I can eat together or what I don't need to have for the day. MFP is so wonderful and I'm extremely happy I found it!!
    See you thinner/healthier on the other side!

We WILL get there :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!