Spark??

Options
So, I'm interested in more information about Spark. I know a few folks who drink it and SWEAR by it. I would like more info from people who have used it or still drink it. Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    What is spark?
  • BeckyAnne4
    BeckyAnne4 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    seconded; what is spark?
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Its a drink through AdvoCare that few people I know drink it. Its an energy drink that is all good ingredients. Just wanted more info if I want to try it. :)
  • tanx2
    tanx2 Posts: 4
    Options
    I use it, i love it - and I feel great drinking it. it has replaced my morning coffee, allows me to get in many of the vitamins that i was missing by not taking a regular supplement. So, I guess, overall - I could recommend it! I just finished recently the 24 day Challenge thru Advocare, and had some really fabulous results (for me!) - so I'm going to continue with the Spark as long as I have it in the house :)

Good luck!
  • nicolemarie045
    nicolemarie045 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I use it, love it. It has helped me ditch coffee, soda, and other energy drinks with no problem. I use it before a run or workout for an extra boost, or if I just need a little energy. I have some extra sample packs if you want to try it, send me a message and I'll mail you one.