Sports Bras

Options
Ok ladies, I'm not sure how many of you are bigger chested women, but I am tired of wearing a bra and a sports bra every time I have to work out. Anyone have any suggestions on sports bras to eliminate this nuisance.

Replies

• HPB2
    HPB2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love my Moving comfort fiona bra! Supports the gals just right! Bought mine on Amazon for about $40.
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I like Moving Comfort - I wear one when I run. I'm a 34DDD and it keeps the ladies in check. :)
  • melimama2
    melimama2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The moving comfort bras are great! I also love the new VSX bras. They have individual molded cups and Look great...no uni-boob! And they hold in my DD's while running.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've worn Shock Absorbers my whole athletic with boobs life :)
  • rpilon21
    rpilon21 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have to agree...I just bought a Moving Comfort bra last week for the first time, and it is the best sports bra I have ever owned. NOTHING moves when I run now! :)
  • HippieChickadee
    Options
    Ok ladies, I'm not sure how many of you are bigger chested women, but I am tired of wearing a bra and a sports bra every time I have to work out. Anyone have any suggestions on sports bras to eliminate this nuisance.

I'm about ready to pull out the duck tape. My girls are out of control. Some runs I'm holding them down.
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Don't wear one and come to my gym, I won't judge.
  • Kikilicious84
    Options
    Don't wear one and come to my gym, I won't judge.

hahahahahahaha
  • cxdyer
    cxdyer Posts: 105 Member
    Options

So glad you asked the question, I too have the same issue and needed these suggestions.
  • csheltra26
    csheltra26 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Where do you by moving comfort bras?
  • nmlandre
    Options
    Thank you for the replies girls! I appreciate it.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Enell