I need friends!!

Options

Replies

• Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as well. I'm also work full-time with 3 busy sons/husband and am crazy busy - recently rejoined and could use the support to lose 25 lbs or so as well.
    We can do this :)
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a single mom of 3 (ages 21, 18 and 16 months) so I am always on the lookout for new friends in similar situations and wanting to be supportive and encouraging!
  • trrich1974
    Options
    Feel free to add me I am a mum of three working full time and have 50+ to lose. I will be happy to help anyone and would be happy to receive help and suppoirt too x x
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me.

I don't always comment on every newsfeed item but I'll usually answer any questions.

My diary is open to friends and auto updates are on to log my exercise so you can at least compare notes!

ETA I lost 30lbs on here a couple of years ago. Back to kick myself back into gear as got a bit lazy recently with a few lbs creeping on as a result.
  • wen2clean
    Options
    Looking for Sydney based motivators - to keep me motivated !! Use to run 10k daily, developed shin splints and haven't exercised in 5 yrs. just started back walking :)
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends too! Feel free to add me, I could use some encouragement and will return the favor!

I started in April with a goal to lose 30 lbs by November. I'm not at 25 lbs lost and have upped my goal to 40 lbs! I log in most every day and my food diary is open to friends. I don't have kids, just a dog, am 35, married and work full time.
  • Raylea00
    Raylea00 Posts: 37
    Options
    We can do this! Feel free to add me. :glasses:
  • Heavensent1991
    Heavensent1991 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    No ones judging, breathe. ;)
    I'm new to this site & I'm trying to lose weight for myself & family. I have 2 daughters & married, i work 5-6 days a weeks sometime 12 hour shifts, so I need all the support I can get...
    I love my family & life so I need to live a healthy lifestyle not just for me to feel good in my body but to be a good role model for my girls.

Feel free to add me & ill do the same. A good support system will help us all reach our goals! :D
  • randomhelena
    randomhelena Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me to the I need more friends list! Sending requests to you all :)
  • Tonya0105
    Tonya0105 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there please feel free to add me
  • a_lynn_white
    a_lynn_white Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! I just sent a few friend requests.....but anyone please feel free to add me. It's a tough thing we are trying to do....the more support the better! Good Luck!
  • livelovelaugh91897
    livelovelaugh91897 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can add me! I'm starting over again today, but this time i'm serious. I decided that to do this the serious way than I'm going to have to change my ways. So mfp is another baby step.
  • mjaustin45
    mjaustin45 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I started on this site in January and did really well. Now I am starting over and trying to get back on track.
  • Wekaba67
    Wekaba67 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started back to MFP last week and I need friends too. :) I am 46 Y.O with about 80 pounds to lose. I feel more determined than ever to do this!
  • lhinds85
    lhinds85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can always add me I started back on last week so I am always looking for new people. I need to lose about 50lbs so I'll be here for awhile.
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    HI All!

Feel free to add me, I log in daily and try to be supportive of all. I'm training for a marathon and trying to do more strength.
    I've fallen off the wagon many times but intend to make it stick this time!
  • Mom373
    Mom373 Posts: 2
    Options
    Me too!!! I am a mother of 2, work 5 days a week and in serious need of help to lose weight!! I need to lose about 75 pounds and need support to get there. :happy:
  • neashababii1
    neashababii1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My sisters and I have joined in on the journey to good health and have found that "the more the merrier" really applies when it comes to support and success. Feel free to add me! we are in this together!
  • Ctlatosh
    Options
    Feel free to add me i weigh roughly 165 and i want to go down to 140
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always looking for new friends