New friends to add :)

Options
13»

Replies

• livelovelaugh91897
    livelovelaugh91897 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me. The more friends the more fun for the journey.
  • viviantongsy
    Options
    Hi, I'm joined few years back and just got back again. It's a long journey and my weight seems to be in the stagnant stage. Truly appreciate like minded people to add me as friends. I need motivation!
  • kaligrl1
    kaligrl1 Posts: 54
    Options
    Looking for support as well.. Please feel free to add me. I would like to loss 25 lbs in the next 4 months. :wink:
  • yammy4
    yammy4 Posts: 8
    Options
    You can add me as well! I get off track with food logging here, but I'm really trying to hop into it full force and find a good support group here.
  • graver473
    graver473 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'll be glad to be supportive!!!
  • Feel free to add me (: I'll appreciate if you did!
  • Kimmy9599
    Options
    HELLO :) Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • christiec2015
    Options
    I'm a newbie, add me if you like and we can give eachother motivation :smile:
  • martaducak1
    martaducak1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello All. My name Is Marta, I'm a 28 year old ex cheerleader who has always been a bit "fluffy" although, now at this point, I look back at my pics of when I was in high school and college (when I thought i was soooo big) and i would DIE to look like that again. THAT was not fat, THIS is! I am now almost 30 kilos overweight (I say kilos bc I live in Europe :) Anyway, I am trying desperately to get under 55 kilos so I can finally be happy by my 30th birthday. I have tried and tried and failed and failed (Im sure everyone has been there) I have also been diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease recently which is a bummer, but what sucks, is that my TSH level is still in the top of the "ok" range and is not above it to where I need hormone replacement. So basically my thyroid is under-active and I cant do anything about it! Which REALLY sucks. BUT i want to work through that. I want to ignore that and not make anymore excuses because I KNOW i can. I know what to do and how to do it (I was a personal trainer back in my prime) but I just need to motivation to do it! So all those out there who can relate.. please friend me as I need the motivation and I am always there to offer motivation and my professional advise as far as training goes!
  • alroher
    alroher Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me......I am hoping that I can keep motivated by adding friends as well........good luck, you can do it!