new and need friends

Options
I was on myfitnesspal in janaury and lost 15 pounds I then dealt with some depression and gained all of it plus 10 pounds back... I REALLY have very few peoples support in my weightloss journey again.... I would really appreciate some supportive friends who are going through the same thing I am, thank you:) I hope I can support and motivate you too.

Replies

• Hi there! I'm new to myfitnesspal and I'm looking to make some friends too, so I'd love to help you out. I hope you have a good night!
  • Bigmac4209
    Options
    Exactly the same sitch as you! Lost about the same amount at the end of last year and put it all back on due to sickness. Hard to find real-life friends who understand. Keen for any support! Don't want to do the whole yo-yo thing anymore and I think this is a good way to find the motivation.
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!!
  • Danielle_Duke
    Danielle_Duke Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I new friends too!!! I need motivation!!! add me!!!
  • JamieFerrie
    Options
    Brand new to this, feel free to drop me a request!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me
  • dsmith01
    dsmith01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :0)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hey, not new and a bit nuts but feel free to add
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You can add me, and anyone else in the thread can as well.
  • returnofwhiterabbit
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too and in need of friends and motivation :) I've been there with the depression coupled with weight gain. Add me if you like hopefully we can help each other out :happy:
  • livelovelaugh91897
    livelovelaugh91897 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had never lost weight, but all kept doing was gaining. You should add me. I'll keep you motivated.
  • Chaneliex5
    Chaneliex5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    It has to be fun on here as well as the serious lifestyle changes we are making.

< ---- It is now Minion Monday so if you want a mayhem causer on your FL, feel free to add....LOL