Weekend splurges ughh

Options
4 weeks in and I have lost 5 lbs an 4 % body fat I am really strict during the week but as soon as the weekend hits I cannot control myself eating stuff I know I shouldnt be anyone else have issues with controlling there food etc on the weekends?

Replies

• shellymeister
    shellymeister Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    that's always me! i like to go out to party and dance but sadly alcohol has a LOT of calories! I try to stick to only going out one night and getting lighter options of my favourites. then eat super healthy the next day
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    You are doing great. No reason to feel guilty about the weekend. My brother was visiting this weekend so I went a bit off track but sometime your weekend priorities just need to be different. Just don't let the weekends throw you completely off the track.
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Weekends are a part of life that won't be going away. think of things more in weekly averages instead of daily may help. I try to be more strict during the week because I am more lax on the weekends but since you are still showing a great loss, I wouldn't stress too much over it. Just try to keep some control on it. You are doing great...Keep it up and don't beat yourself up.
  • Melissa_mojo
    Melissa_mojo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone I need to tone down the drinking i like my grape vodka and sprite and publix subs on the weekends lol