starting old school P90X and want a partner

Options
I have lost 60lbs by dieting and have just got the old school P90X program. I am starting it today and want someone to do the program with me so we can help keep eachother accountable and motivated etc. Anyone out there want to join me in this process?

Replies

• Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    If I can find my p90x disc then Ill join ya
  • lindseykp
    Options
    I'm on week 4!
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I actually just ordered this - and then realized how old it actually is. Anyhow - it arrived last Thursday and I'm ready to give it a go.
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting on Sunday, August 25.
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 3!
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3! :)
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I had to stop about half way through due to a knee issue during the summer, I will probably be starting it back up again soon.
  • RBTC
    RBTC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just restarted my progress this week. Did day 2 this morning but always love the extra motivation!!!!!!!!!
  • lindseykp
    Options
    How is everyone doing? I'm on week 7 and doing well. Week 6 was hard! Felt week and run down. I am feeling better now. I was having trouble keeping up my calories and I think that was my problem in week 6. Not seeing much change or losing much weight, but I know I need to stick with it!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Will be starting week 6 tomorrow. I ran it last summer, but didn't track what I was eating so I was a little disappointed with my results. This time I'm actually paying attention to what I eat and not just assuming that because I'm hungry and working so hard, I can eat whatever I want.... The actually paying attention to what I'm eating is working out much better, imagine that...